Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

We just arrived home, you can mail whenever is convenient for you. Thanks for holding for me till we got back! We had a great time, but I can't wait for my own bed and to be responsible for 2 kids instead of 6! Took lots of pics so now I am really behind in my scrapping.

Cassey

:welcome: home Cassey!!!

I'll drop it off in the mail this afternoon when I go pick up photos!!!

Glad you have a great time!!! When Buffy and I were on vacation we were hilarious as we were walking we were counting kids... We had 9 between us (that was counting our hubbies in the mix)! LOL

:welcome: home Cassey!!!

I'll drop it off in the mail this afternoon when I go pick up photos!!!

Glad you have a great time!!! When Buffy and I were on vacation we were hilarious as we were walking we were counting kids... We had 9 between us (that was counting our hubbies in the mix)! LOL

:rotfl::rotfl: If I had to count my husband then I would have to include my dad too! They were almost as bad as the kids! My poor mother was just shaking her head and telling him he was going to pay for all his playing! He was like a teenager horsing around with them! They all loved it.

I will let you know when my package arrives. Thanks again.

Cassey

Mr Postman made my day, I received not one but two boxes of swap pieces!!! Thank you for hostessing.

Cassey

:woohoo: :woohoo:

2 boxes in one day!!! It's Present Time, It's Present Time".... Open it up and see what's inside..... LOL.... Blue's Clues monologue!

With Cassey in good spirits and her box in hand this swap is officially COMPLETE!!!!

Thank you everyone!!!

Thanks again for being such a great Hostess Nan!

going to work on my Epcot pages soon, can't wait to use all the pretty pieces!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter