Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

Photos are in post #3..

Sorry the photos are dark...evidently one of the kids played w/ the lighting.. I didn't realize it til the photos were loaded and the packages were gone.. Sorry.

Ours is here :) Thanks so much everyone and especially Nan for all your hard work :)

ETA: Just opened the box, everything is fantastic!!! Nan I love my surprise :) Thanks so much!!!!!

Thank you!!

Only 3 more to confirm delivery...
I know they were delivered per the USPS tracking notifications I got..but I would prefer to hear directly from them!!!

Greetings from Yellowstone! My MIL let me know my envelope arrived yesterday. Can't wait to see everything. Hope everything survived. My MIL's mailman shoved the envelope in her box:eek:

My2ms0205 and bigsis1970 can you please confirm receipt of this swap. The USPS both show you as delivered.

M2MRB yours will go out on Tuesday.. The PO is directly across the street from the fair so it's a complete madhouse for parking... idiots block the drives and it's a pain.. so it will go out tomorrow on our way to the rabbit show.

JJ&JHsmom.. still on hold til next Monday!!!

Just got to MIL's. The envelope was not in as bad of shape as she led me to believe. Everything looks great! Thanks again

thanks Nan, my mail will get delivered this afternoon!
will let you know when I get it!

Nan my package arrived today! got the baby pages too!

can't wait to get creating with all the great pieces!

thanks for hosting!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter