Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

We are leaving on Friday, July 15th early morning. Could you please hold mine as well. We will be home July 25, so it can arrive anytime after that.

Thanks, Cassey

No problem Cassey!!! I will make note and hold on to it... :)

Thank you!!! We are off on our annual visit to see my parents in WV. I am already so far behind with pics and I always take too many here too!! I need to get my but scrapping and off the computer.

Cassey

BigSis1970 ~ your package arrived today!! Everything looks great!!!
Awaiting one package that is postal should be here tomorrow..

Will sort into groups tonight and begin the official sorting when the last package arrives!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Erin ~ your package arrived yesterday!!!

Groups are sorted..
Plan is:
sort & photograph A - D2 tonight. Done

Sort and photograph E - R tomorrow day

Tomorrow night: verify everyone's groups and seal the boxes & print postage..
Holding onto the following: M2MRB & JJ&JHsMom! ;)

Mail on Tuesday AM!

YAY!!! Nan, thanks so much for all of your hard work on this one!! So excited to see the stuff!!

Yay!! Glad it got there!!! Cassey toldme she needed packages held if the wouldn't get to her by Thursday, so you may be able to mail to her if it's Tuesday...but check with her. Just so you know and maybe won't have to hang onto it...if that helps at all??!!

If it can be here by Thursday, you can go ahead and mail. Whatever is easier and works best for you.

Cassey

That's fine, something to look forward to when I get home, other than a pile of work on my desk. Thanks.

Cassey

Epcot swap is sorted, checked and double checked...
I'm awaiting DD to get home w/ 3 envelopes and then those 3 will be sealed..

I will print postage tonight and they will be on their way home tomorrow AM!!

I will post photos tomorrow...

I'd go to the mail today but the heat index is 109 here and I'm not going anywhere.. it's bad enough my kid is driving in it..but she had to work today!

I am holding onto JJ&JHsmom's box and M2MRB since they are on vacation!!!

Thank you everyone!!!! I appreciate you all being patient while I got these swapped out!!

Yeah! What a fast sorter you are Nancy! But I am sure you have had lots of practice! I am excited that I will be getting a few groups back! I can't wait to see the photos!! I know I will be sad I let go of those two groups!

Printing postage now!!!! Swap will be out the door at 9AM tomorrrow!!! :)

I had to get this turn around quick w/ the mini-vaca (stay-cation but dedicated to my kidlets) and 4-H fair...

You all will love what you get!!!! :) I'm already tucking some of them away for our 2012 trip!

Thanks for your hard work as a hostess Nancy! Got my goodies today and everything looks wonderful ladies : )

My package arrived today! I have been laying in bed with my leg propped up just feeling ugh and was so excited when my nephew brought in the envie! I got it along with some medical stuff....boo! I opened this swap first! Thanks for hostessing and for being so understanding about everything!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter