Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

hmmmm..... So sorry! I just realized that B was changed from a single element to a mini kit. So sorry for the confusion but I am going to pass on B then. I am not usually this needy :surfweb: 11 mini kits is way too many for me with softball, soccer, and end of the school crazies! So sorry!

I totally understand.... I'm the same way...
If you would like me to hold your name on the wait list.. if there is enough interest in another single element list, I'd be happy to put you in....

I have the same problem.. next week we have 2-3 activities every night... and NHS induction, prom...

Not prying at all.. Yes she did!!!! She wanted to call and tell me so she took a bathroom break to call me real quick to let me know... gotta love my kid.. no need to wait til a break or lunch hour! LOL

That's WONDERFUL! congratulations! you must be a very proud mama :goodvibes

I will go ahead and take a mini kit. I'll take Group B - France.

I'm okay with the other changes - thanks!

Hanne

ok, just to make sure we are clear..

group B, C2 & D2 are mini- page kits...

I'm updated to here... I think...so please check through and make sure I didn't miss or MESS anything you requested up... If I did, I apologize.... I will correct it to the best of my ability!!!

Nan - I edited my choices back to some of my original letter choices because new groups opened. I wasn't sure if you already had them noted, so wanted to let you know!! If it is too confusing...just put me wherever!! Thanks a bunch!

I think your only change was group J - R & I... the other changes would only be group numbers.... when the 2nd group open I might have tossed you there due to your letters being open.

That's WONDERFUL! congratulations! you must be a very proud mama :goodvibes

Yes, we are thrilled!! We told her that she could do it...

All of my groups look good.:thumbsup2

Thank you for adding me.:)

I have sent a PM with my info.

Thank you for sending the info already...

Congrats to PJ!!!!! :hug:

The change for group J is fine with me.

I changed some of my others back to original requests since new groups opened...I think we posted at the same time.

For F, I will take the E & D to close it out instead of opening a new group.

For H, I will take C to close that out instead of a new group.

For L, I will take E to close that one out instead of a new group.

If you don't mind, could I go back to my original for the following:

E. A

G. A

I. A

K. I

M. N

O. M

Sorry for being such a pain!! I have ideas all sketched, so it'll save me some time getting these. (I was trying to work ahead....sometimes that doesn't work??!!)

I totally understand.... I'm the same way...
If you would like me to hold your name on the wait list.. if there is enough interest in another single element list, I'd be happy to put you in....

I have the same problem.. next week we have 2-3 activities every night... and NHS induction, prom...

Sounds good.

LOL we posted at the same time again!! No...you didn't see the original requests because they were on my paper here. :sad2: I'm making myself crazy!! :scared1:

Whatever you can give me from the post above would be awesome...if not, not biggie! I'm sorry for making more work for you!

Also, I will do group D. Soarin please.

And, you don't need my info, right? I have yours!!

I guess I would also like to join:

Group C: The Land or Spaceship Earth
Group D: Mission Space of Soarin'

Thank You!:rolleyes1

LM3Ks... don't post again until I am back with confirmations for you.. YOU ARE IN A TIMEOUT!!!! Where is the naughty mat? We haven't used it in a while so it'll be dusty but sit still!

Nan--somehow my choice for group A isn't showing. I would like China please :)

Congrats to your DD :)

See my notes:
Congrats to PJ!!!!! :hug:

The change for group J is fine with me.

I changed some of my others back to original requests since new groups opened...I think we posted at the same time.

For F, I will take the E & D to close it out instead of opening a new group. Done

For H, I will take C to close that out instead of a new group. Done

For L, I will take E to close that one out instead of a new group. done

If you don't mind, could I go back to my original for the following:

E2. A

G2. A

I2. A

K2. I

M2. N

O2. M

Sorry for being such a pain!! I have ideas all sketched, so it'll save me some time getting these. (I was trying to work ahead....sometimes that doesn't work??!!)

Updated above with the right group numbers and everything in that post is DONE!

LOL we posted at the same time again!! No...you didn't see the original requests because they were on my paper here. :sad2: I'm making myself crazy!! :scared1:

Whatever you can give me from the post above would be awesome...if not, not biggie! I'm sorry for making more work for you!

Also, I will do group D. Soarin please. DONE

And, you don't need my info, right? I have yours!!

No, don't need your info, got it.. Soarin' added!

I guess I would also like to join:

Group C: The Land
Group D: Mission Space
Thank You!:rolleyes1

These 2 have been added.

LM3Ks... don't post again until I am back with confirmations for you.. YOU ARE IN A TIMEOUT!!!! Where is the naughty mat? We haven't used it in a while so it'll be dusty but sit still!

You may get off the naughty mat now.. I think we are on track!

Nan--somehow my choice for group A isn't showing. I would like China please :)

Congrats to your DD :)

Will add that again.. I had it added twice.. darn thing..
Thank you!!!

I should be in Group C (single element) for the Land not Group C2 (page kit).:)

Oh my word how do you keep this straight??? I have never swapped in such a huge forum before with so many different groups and swappers.:eek:

I should be in Group C (single element) for the Land not Group C2 (page kit).:)

Oh my word how do you keep this straight??? I have never swapped in such a huge forum before with so many different groups and swappers.:eek:

Thanks for catching that...
I will correct it now.... This is actually a very low number.. we've had them with up to 15-20 swappers at a time... they were trippin' over themselves getting spots.. it's mellowed out and not many of us are complaining! :rotfl:

Allrighty I am in. Good thing I read the Daily grind first. :) and Im running by so if my choice is already taken then just put me somewhere else :)

Can I please get:

Group A- NOrway
Group B- Germany
Group C- The Land
Group D- Innovations

Thanks Nan!! Everything is straight now!! LOL It was so hard not to post when I saw the TIMEOUT!! You are too funny!! I will try to be good from here on out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter