Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

Y'all are so funny :rotfl2: I thought this was only an issue in my house. DH says some day we'll get a call that one of the girls has been found barely alive in their apartment surrounded by empty food boxes!

Y'all are so funny :rotfl2: I thought this was only an issue in my house. DH says some day we'll get a call that one of the girls has been found barely alive in their apartment surrounded by empty food boxes!

:lmao: its nice to know we aren't alone with the empty box syndrome!

Nan--could you please add me to group B (the mini kits) Japan. Thanks

Finally home from work, thank you for signing me up for the 2 inch letters. Could I add group C2 Imagination and Group B China. I am off to bed... another looooong day tomorrow. I will check in tomorrow when I can.

Cassey

Finally home from work, thank you for signing me up for the 2 inch letters. Could I add group C2 Imagination and Group B China. I am off to bed... another looooong day tomorrow. I will check in tomorrow when I can.

Cassey

Hey Cassey!! Hope yur trip was awesome...Happy belated birthday! (It was your birthday during your trip, right?)

Cassey

I have you added!!! Good luck tomorrow.. I know you are going to be busy!!! But it'll be worth it for all those it touches!!!

Ok, decided last night to leave this open throughout the weekend in case anyone that hasn't been on could have a spot... at 10am EST on Monday, I will open the spots to fill in the gaps. Not that you can't choose another spot in a group you are not in...you can... just the fill in the gap bonaza will start at 10am!!

For the Group R. EPCOT 2 inch letters, I do not mind having to make 2 letters like some of the other groups since not too many people have signed up for that yet.

at 10am EST on Monday, I will open the spots to fill in the gaps. Not that you can't choose another spot in a group you are not in...you can... just the fill in the gap bonaza will start at 10am!!

Could you please explain some more what this means? I am not sure I understand what is going to happen on Monday? I may not be accessible to my computer at that time so I don't want to miss out on anything.

For the Group R. EPCOT 2 inch letters, I do not mind having to make 2 letters like some of the other groups since not too many people have signed up for that yet.

I was coming here to post this very same thing. If needed, I will do another letter for my groups that are not filled....or they can be dropped if there is so little interest as in the World Showcase group.:)

Could you please explain some more what this means? I am not sure I understand what is going to happen on Monday? I may not be accessible to my computer at that time so I don't want to miss out on anything.

I was coming here to post this very same thing. If needed, I will do another letter for my groups that are not filled....or they can be dropped if there is so little interest as in the World Showcase group.:)

Alot of the swappers will take what they want when they sign up... then they like to wait for other swappers to have a chance to get in on the swap.... if spots don't fill the girls go wild and fill in the open spots. More or less... the option you offered.. to do more than 1 letter in your groups will be available at 10am on Monday.... I definitely want to fill all the 2" letters of countries and EPCOT.... I'm not sure we can get enough interest to close up World Showcase or Future World..but we may.... especially if we can take 3-4 letters each...

So, if you and Disney_akj want to pick another letter in Epcot.. I will pick up the missing letter and an icon.. or one of you could take the icon and we can close that group out.

Alot of the swappers will take what they want when they sign up... then they like to wait for other swappers to have a chance to get in on the swap.... if spots don't fill the girls go wild and fill in the open spots. More or less... the option you offered.. to do more than 1 letter in your groups will be available at 10am on Monday.... I definitely want to fill all the 2" letters of countries and EPCOT.... I'm not sure we can get enough interest to close up World Showcase or Future World..but we may.... especially if we can take 3-4 letters each...

So, if you and Disney_akj want to pick another letter in Epcot.. I will pick up the missing letter and an icon.. or one of you could take the icon and we can close that group out.

Actually, anyone that wants a spot in an open group is more than welcome to claim it now... expecially if you aren't in the group or you are in the group and don't mind doing more than 1 letter.... I just really hate to lose the groups that have 1 -2 people in it because they are going to miss a "complete" set of letters... we can just do the fill ins Monday at 10am...

Thank you for clarifying for me.:)

I will take the E in group R--that way I have the first and last letters.

And I am fine with not doing the World Showcase group at all--I will wait and see what happens with the rest of the sign ups.

Thank you for clarifying for me.:)

I will take the E in group R--that way I have the first and last letters.

And I am fine with not doing the World Showcase group at all--I will wait and see what happens with the rest of the sign ups.

I hope I made sense.. In the middle of typing it DH and DsS20 threw a wrench in my day and I'm not a happy camper with either one right now.....

I will get you added and keep you posted on the rest of the groups!

thank you for being so understanding!

I will also take letters in Group E2 -- C for canada and Group G2 -- F for france.....and then I've gotta be done!!:rotfl:

Thank You! I think I need to get to work on some projects....

I hope I made sense.. In the middle of typing it DH and DsS20 threw a wrench in my day and I'm not a happy camper with either one right now.....

I will get you added and keep you posted on the rest of the groups!

thank you for being so understanding!

That stinks, I hate when that happens! So annoying and they never seem to get it do they?? :confused3

Gotcha! With that I will take the open letter and icon...and we are closed with that group!!!! :thumbsup2

So we only make three of each, thanks PN for picking up that :goodvibes

I will also take letters in Group E2 -- C for canada and Group G2 -- F for france.....and then I've gotta be done!!:rotfl:

Thank You! I think I need to get to work on some projects....

See you are becoming one of us quickly!!! A glutton for punishment and take just a few more to help out!

I will get these 2 added!!!

That stinks, I hate when that happens! So annoying and they never seem to get it do they?? :confused3

So we only make three of each, thanks PN for picking up that :goodvibes

No, they don't..and what sets me off is when his Dad asked him earlier this week, he wasn't coming home... but Dad said to call if he changed plans and he said he would.. he evidently came home last night and didn't call either parent...

Yes, we will each make 3. In post #3, I made a master list of the FULL groups at this time that lets us know exactly how many to make for each group.. I will add the other groups when they fill up! But for Group R: we make only 3! That will make them go very fast! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter