Epcot Lunch/Dinner

YourMajesty

<font color=red>Always makes a point to sleep in h
Where would you eat lunch or dinner at Epcot.....just two moms without thier little ones??? I've been to Garden Grill, San Angel, and Chefs de France. What are your favorites? I'm leaning toward a table service choice but a buffet is not out of the question. Suggestions??

I really enjoy LeCellier and Rose and Crown. The cheese soup and pretzel bread are good enough reasons to try LeCellier not to mention the wonderful tender steaks. (They have other things too.) Rose and Crown is one we usually go to at lunch. I like their sampler (can't think of the name of it right now) but you get 3 different things to try out.

Marrakesh! best meal I've had at EPCOT to date! =) Great atmosphere, entertainment, unique cuisine =)

Originally posted by disney queen
i would probably walk over the boardwalk or to beaches and cream. how old are the children? :tongue:

Our kids our 6, 4, 4, and 1. We wont have them with us. That's why I was putting some extra thought into a good place to eat... hoping we could have an enjoyable meal. I like to try new places so it's good to have everyone chime in. I think I'll print off some menus and let her look at some of the suggestions. A couple more questions. What's your favorite at Teppanyaki's? Also, I haven't walked to the boardwalk from Epcot. How long is the walk?

another vote for Teppanyaki in Japan.

We've had chicken, filets, scallops, shrimp, etc. even tofu for my vegetarian wife. All of us (including the kids) love this restaurant and have never had a bad meal here. You can also get some sushi appetizers if you like.

Have fun childless.

If you do want to walk to the boardwalk, Spoodles and Flying Fish are both great restaurants.

Have fun!

Marrakesh or Le Cellier. While the cheese soup at Le Cellier gets rave reviews, if two of you go, one should order the beef barley soup. It is just as good as the cheese soup. Marrakesh has some wonderful dishes with great taste combinations. You don't have to be very adventurous in dining to enjoy it.

Another vote for Le Cellier. I want to try so many restaurants in Epcot, but I know that if I skipped Le Cellier to try something else, I would feel gypped!

I vote for either Le Cellier or Marrakesh, whichever appeals to you more.

Sounds like you'll be having fun, wherever you decide to go!

Another vote for Le Cellier - we just discovered this rest. last Dec. and can't believe it took so long!! The food is great, and the servers are very friendly.

DD and I had lunch there last week, we just happened to pass by when hunger struck, walked up and asked if anything was available and got in within 5 minutes! We had cheese soup, and split the Seafood Pasta, which was delicious.:wave:

LeCellier!! for lunch or dinner!! we have lots of wonderful memories...and its not all about just the food we enjoyed, its about the wonderful servers and the stories they shared and the interactions they had with my family, something that we will always remember........

Originally posted by tinkerb
LeCellier!! for lunch or dinner!! we have lots of wonderful memories...and its not all about just the food we enjoyed, its about the wonderful servers and the stories they shared and the interactions they had with my family, something that we will always remember........

Le Cellier is getting some good comments. One problem we had at our last visit was lackluster service at many of the disney restaurants. We didn't let it bother us much but when you come home and write about where you ate...it affects how you rate your dining experience. I guess everyone would like good food and service especially at disney prices! Sounds like people enjoy the service and food at Le Cellier.
Soups sound good too.

We had the same opportunity you had (that is, with no kids) and decided not to limit ourselves just to one country/resturant. We started with Mexico (margaritas and nachos) and made our way around the World Showcase stopping a each country trying a little something from each country...we ended with Canada (appetizers and main course). It did take a while but what a great experience!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter