Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl: When you are having a conversation that has tongues planted this firmly in cheek, sometimes it's the simple things that are the funniest.

And that, my friends, is how to kill a thread. :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, I am just old enough to know when to leave gracefully before I tarnish my halo beyond repair....:goodvibes Remember, I told you halos are expensive to obtain.... (you may notice I am choosing my words very carefully here....:scared1:)

Plus, there comes a moment when I actually have to close my eyes and get some rest, even :angel: sleep........:cool2:

Forgive them all Mickey....for they know not what they do! :sad2: :lmao:

pirate:

:goodvibes When we close the door for good on this thread I hate to think about how many Hail Mary's and Father forgive them's will have to be said for atonement...... lol

I leave you people for a couple of days and all heck breaks loose. Ang, Mark, Teresa. . .punishment for all when you finally make it out here. . .I will make sure to have the "proper penalty" waiting. For the newcomers, welcome. . .obviously I don't need to tell you to make yourselves at home. . .you are doing quite nicely that way.

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
:angel::angel::angel::angel: :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Photo or it didn't happen.

Here is your proof:) of the horns anyway....but I was always told if it is in writing it must be true............:rolleyes1

tatt.jpg

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

:surfweb:

Forgive them all Mickey....for they know not what they do! :sad2: :lmao:

pirate:

ou mean you have a better way in doing it ????? :woohoo: See MAC... I know we can count on Pirate.... But Ken... dont even think about it.... you already know he will :tiptoe: by the time those arrows start flying towards you .... :confused3 I think ti was arrows right MAC????

ou mean you have a better way in doing it ????? :woohoo: See MAC... I know we can count on Pirate.... But Ken... dont even think about it.... you already know he will :tiptoe: by the time those arrows start flying towards you .... :confused3 I think ti was arrows right MAC????

Hhhhhmmmm, Duck, you keep on mentioning "doing it" and our pirate: in the same sentence.... just sayin.........:surfweb:

and yes as I recall they took their cross bows and that was all there was to it, and they weren't loaded with cupids arrows..............:scared1:

and ps....in the Pirates Defense I do believe he told Ken he had no plans to play Tom Cruise to his Ken.............lol

Is that like "the Chewbacca Defence"?

No....My hair looks alot better...and I am not quite as tall... nor do I watch South Park..... altho I have been known to deliberately try to confuse the jury and I have been known to say things so random and nonsensical that the other persons brain just shuts down.... :happytv:
:rotfl2:

Tom Cruise is a puny little guy! :lmao:pirate:

:goodvibesI didn't notice any resemblance between you and Tom Cruise when I met you.... You were brave and didnt wuss out on us, and you didnt perform
seppuku on Ken , tho he just may have brought dishonor on himself by hanging out with me and TT in that one shop....:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Remember, I told you halos are expensive to obtain.... (you may notice I am choosing my words very carefully here....)

Waddaya mean Halos are expensive to obtain? I have cheap knock-offs at 2 for $5 or the real thing for $7.50 each plus shipping and tax where applicable. I don't know where you're buying yours but if you're paying over $10 for your halo, you're paying too much. :goodvibes :littleangel:

(As this is the adult forum i'm assuming nobody is going to be offended by the idea of two consenting adults having sex)

We are a early 20s couple heading to orlando for the first time & staying at disney. We want to spend a night or two at more "stimulating" enviroments than Jellyrolls. We are both othewr 21 and age isn't a issue, we just want to avoid anywhere that is full of 50yr old men leering over young girls.

Are there any good erotic & romantic nightspots for couples in Orlando?

OK after 16 pages of frivolous dribble, can ya'll please get back on topic! lol :rotfl:

Actually heading out shortly for BWI and the Magical world of Disney! Since I'm an old has been, I won't be attending any of the OP's sites they desire to visit. So while they are visiting erotic destinations and being disgusted by 50 year old men leering at 20 somethings au natural, I'll be partaking in some good old fashioned family entertainment. pirate:

Thank you to the people who PM'd me information, considering the attitude on this thread towards people having sex i am not in the least surprised that you do not feel comfortable posting information on this thread.

Waddaya mean Halos are expensive to obtain? I have cheap knock-offs at 2 for $5 or the real thing for $7.50 each plus shipping and tax where applicable. I don't know where you're buying yours but if you're paying over $10 for your halo, you're paying too much. :goodvibes :littleangel:

:sad2: tsk tsk tsk.... Must be like those cheap Rolex watches you find on the street corner :goodvibes Someone fibbed to you :laughing:
I dont do cheap, :snooty: I only accept the real deal ;)

OK after 16 pages of frivolous dribble, can ya'll please get back on topic! lol :rotfl:

Actually heading out shortly for BWI and the Magical world of Disney! Since I'm an old has been, I won't be attending any of the OP's sites they desire to visit. So while they are visiting erotic destinations and being disgusted by 50 year old men leering at 20 somethings au natural, I'll be partaking in some good old fashioned family entertainment. pirate:

Have a great time Mark! Safe travels and no key clubs or attendance to any parties under the castle :) I dont think your old heart could take it :dance3:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thank you to the people who PM'd me information, considering the attitude on this thread towards people having sex i am not in the least surprised that you do not feel comfortable posting information on this thread.

In all seriousness, please understand that there are none of us that posted on this thread that have any aversion to sex altho we may be old fuddy duddies to those with more exotic tastes. I do not believe we were condemning your actions, I would hope none of us are judgmental. The point we made with our silliness was that the disboards was not quite the place we thought one should post for such information, we are a group of people who have the love of DISNEY in common and this had nothing to do with Disney, it had to do with the entertainment that could be found in the Orlando area.

Take our posts in the spirit in which they were posted as I for one would NEVER want to make anyone feel unwelcome on the disboards, so if any of my silly posts offended you I apologize.

I am glad that you were able to get the information you needed, and if you stop and think about it if we had not kept your thread on top with all its silly chatter there are very few people who would have read your post as it would have gotten lost in the bottom of the board, so " you're welcome" and I am sure if we all continue you will have many more pms coming your way.

Enjoy your stay in the Orlando area. :woohoo:

In all seriousness, please understand that there are none of us that posted on this thread that have any aversion to sex altho we may be old fuddy duddies to those with more exotic tastes. I do not believe we were condemning your actions, I would hope none of us are judgmental. The point we made with our silliness was that the disboards was not quite the place we thought one should post for such information, we are a group of people who have the love of DISNEY in common and this had nothing to do with Disney, it had to do with the entertainment that could be found in the Orlando area.

Take our posts in the spirit in which they were posted as I for one would NEVER want to make anyone feel unwelcome on the disboards, so if any of my silly posts offended you I apologize.

I am glad that you were able to get the information you needed, and if you stop and think about it if we had not kept your thread on top with all its silly chatter there are very few people who would have read your post as it would have gotten lost in the bottom of the board, so " you're welcome" and I am sure if we all continue you will have many more pms coming your way.

Enjoy your stay in the Orlando area. :woohoo:

Well said Ang. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter