Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not take this load of crap then and post it on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board rather than this board which is titled Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers?

Or how better yet putting on some swingers board somewhere else on the Net.

:confused3:confused3
Little bit confused why this reply was directed at me since I am neither a swinger or the OP :confused3:confused3:confused3

I believe we were trying to redirect this away from what the OP had posted which is why he/she was not amused. :goodvibes
The dribble any of the rest of us posted was just that, the same type of dribble that is posted through out the Adult and Solo threads in the singles thread and I imagine anyone that would be offended by such would not even open the thread due to the title and definitely not look thru 17 pages of it.

The only type of entertainment I am looking for is inside the Parks and at JRs and when it was open AC and I think there are plenty of us that are still very sad over the loss of the AC.

I would say that 70% of the posts on the Adults and Solo Travelers thread has nothing to do with Disney but I am in 100% agreement that this was not the place to post this question, and I believe that is what I said in not quite as blunt of a way. I am a lover of all things Disney and I go to the Parks to celebrate DISNEY magic pixiedust:

and YAY the :banana: are getting less and less Duck....October will be here soon..................

:confused3 I guess the moderators can do that...

and am guessing the OP posted it on this branch of the Disboards for that same reason "Adult and Solo Travelers... it can be an attraction but more geared to Adults...

I believe the OP took the word ADULT in a context not intended for this board, I know they had posted the same question in another thread with pretty much the same negative feedback. I think our idea of Adult means PG :goodvibes

I believe the OP took the word ADULT in a context not intended for this board, I know they had posted the same question in another thread with pretty much the same negative feedback. I think our idea of Adult means PG :goodvibes

does this means we need to find another thread to hijack... :laughing:

does this means we need to find another thread to hijack... :laughing:

Hmmmm, why dont we just start a new one...because actually I would like to know what other people do when they are "Too Excited To Sleep", how do they build up to their trip and what do they do to cheer up when the countdown is over.... I am game if you are..... If it flops it can just go to the bottom and we can find another thread to hijack... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I never claimed to be a swinger, i never mentioned swinging in the thread, apparantly having sex and enjoying it is now considered swinging.

Nobody was forced to enter the thread and have your minds corrupted

It was posted on this forum because it is called "disney for adults & solo travellers" this is not a topic that is suitible for a forum populated by a younger audience, surely the entire point of the forum is that it's for adults and thus can discuss morte mature topics, otherwise it might as well be incorporated into the community board.

at no point did i use graphic language or pictures, nothing was posted by me that couldn't be said in a normal conversation, nothing that you wouldn't hear on daytime tv.

Which other thread have i posted on the same topic?

Nobody was forced to enter the thread and have your minds corrupted

::yes:: its a public forum... for adults...

and if it was a problem... am sure the moderator would have shut it down.. now that it is in discussion.. maybe we'll be saying goodbye to it soon... :faint:

in this case.. it's Curiousity killed the Cat.. they got curious and killed the neighbors cat...

and if it was a problem... am sure the moderator would have shut it down.. now that it is in discussion.. maybe we'll be saying goodbye to it soon... :faint:

in this case.. it's Curiousity killed the Cat.. they got curious and killed the neighbors cat...

:thumbsup2 I have a feeling you are correct Duck, and I for one will miss it.........

Hey who you calling an adult.....:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter