A. Love
Hearts and Kisses

C. Family
'Ohana Means Family

D. Family
Grandma

T. Zoo
Call of the Wild

And if you would consider adding 1 more person to these groups, I'd love a spot. I know they're full though so it's understandable if you'd rather not.
K. Teens
Music Is My Life (ipod theme)
L. Girls
Slumber Party

May I please add:
Group N1--BFF
Group V--Chocoholic

Added :goodvibes

Can I join in?

I'd like:
A. Love
Hearts and Kisses

C. Family
'Ohana Means Family

D. Family
Grandma

T. Zoo
Call of the Wild

And if you would consider adding 1 more person to these groups, I'd love a spot. I know they're full though so it's understandable if you'd rather not.
K. Teens
L. Girls
Slumber Party

Added you to A,C,D, and T.

Ladies in groups K (Teens), L (Girls), and Q (Sentiment Titles) what do you think about making them groups of 6? I like the idea and was already thinking of it for Q since WDWDisney was sitting all by her lonesome in Q1. And I like the titles you chose!

I just added myself to a few more groups and deleted groups which had no participants (goodbye Cats!). Please take a few minutes and see if there is anything else you want to join. Remember it is a title and only one other item from the element list - not too time consuming and you will be getting some awesome stuff back.

I just changed open items to this color so it will stand out more.

I will be closing this at noon on Monday.

Want to add a few groups:

B: First Comes Love
D: Reunion Time
P: Movie Time (can I change it to Movie Night? but I'll take it either way)
Z: Dog Gone Cute

I have no problem adding another person to the girls group. Also, I would be interested in adding Q1 Wonderful, but if it's easier to add WDWMickey to group Q or a third person isn't interested, that's fine too. I promise I will live.

And since I am the only one interested in the 2" letters, it doesn't break my heart to drop them ;)

I found a few more groups I'd like to join:

Group P -- Our Artist
Group & -- Bears
Group V -- In the Kitchen

Thanks!

You can drop Q1 it's okay with me :)

Let's see what happens, especially since someone else is in that group now.

Want to add a few groups:

B: First Comes Love
D: Reunion Time
P: Movie Time (can I change it to Movie Night? but I'll take it either way)
Z: Dog Gone Cute

I have no problem adding another person to the girls group. Also, I would be interested in adding Q1 Wonderful, but if it's easier to add WDWMickey to group Q or a third person isn't interested, that's fine too. I promise I will live.

And since I am the only one interested in the 2" letters, it doesn't break my heart to drop them ;)

Got you in B,D,P,Z and changed the title, I like it!

Also added you to Q1 -- hopefully someone else will join, there are so many uses for those titles. But if it doesn't work then I'm glad you'll still be around to do your other groups. :upsidedow

And I agree, the 2" letters are keeping the cats happy where ever dropped categories go. :cloud9:

And thanks for getting back so quickly on the 6 person girl group!

I'm in all three groups, and I don't mind making 6. The more, the merrier!

Thanks! I agree! :dance3::dance3:

I found a few more groups I'd like to join:

Group P -- Our Artist
Group & -- Bears
Group V -- In the Kitchen

Thanks!

Got it!

Hi this Swap will close and be active........sometime today! Originally it was noon, now I am going outlet shoe shopping with my girls so...whenever I get back!

Groups of two will be cancelled and groups of three or more will continue. I can tell this is going to be a fun swap!

K. Teens
L. Girls
Slumber Party

Everyone I heard from was happy to have more at the party so I added your suggestions and changed these to groups of 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter