Everyday Swap - COMPLETE

Everyone has checked groups and we are set to go!

So a question for those in V. Cooking (ckmom97, wdwmickey, adtillma1, mybestieismickey). I am doing the heading Batter Up! Do you have a stand mixer (Kitchen Aide or look alike) or a hand mixer or both?

Thanks!

So a question for those in V. Cooking (ckmom97, wdwmickey, adtillma1, mybestieismickey). I am doing the heading Batter Up! Do you have a stand mixer (Kitchen Aide or look alike) or a hand mixer or both?

Thanks!

I have a hand mixer, but am hoping that my husband gets my "hints" that I really would like a stand mixer for Christmas.

Thanks!

Hand mixer for me, too.

Thanks!

I have both. I mostly use my stand, but for a lot of things, it's just easier for me to use the hand mixer. So what I am trying to say is either is fine with me. :)

I have a had mixer that converts to a stand mixer. So either is fine for me too!

I have a hand mixer, but am hoping that my husband gets my "hints" that I really would like a stand mixer for Christmas.

Hand mixer for me, too.

I have both. I mostly use my stand, but for a lot of things, it's just easier for me to use the hand mixer. So what I am trying to say is either is fine with me. :)

I have a had mixer that converts to a stand mixer. So either is fine for me too!

OK, looks like the hand mixer wins.... thanks for letting me know so quickly!

working on these today:

finished group O - birthday

P1080516.jpg

Group X - camera....another title from the Phrases cart....thought the big camera would be a cute frame if you had a smaller photo

P1080517.jpg

Group Q1 - Believe...the star behind the "believe" is actually all sparkly, everyone is also getting a rhinestone swirl to add to their page

P1080518.jpg

happy you like them! just wanted to add a little extra!

one more for tonight!

Group L - the "2 Cute" is embossed

P1080519.jpg

Oh Lisa! I love them all. :cloud9:

That phrase cart is really useful. I would not have thought it would be since I don't make a lot of cards.

I have not started yet.

thanks :love: I'm really liking the phrases cart too! some different ones I'll never use but tons of great ones!

Group J - school rules!

each of you will get one of the extra shape and one will get the two little ones.

P1080520.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter