*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dole Whips-Have you tried it before? If so, how was it? Did it have a strong pineapple taste?

We tried Dole Whips on our last trip, and they were good. I just got the ice cream, and not the float. My ice cream wasn't overwhelmingly pineapple, whereas I think the float might be, if you're not that into pineapple.

When you eat corn on the cob, do you add anything to it? How do you cook your corn? Ex. butter, herb butter, boil your corn, roast your corn, grill your corn....

What is your most favorite style/type of dance? Hip hop, square dance, moon walk, chicken dance :rotfl:

I don't know.....but I do like watching Dancing With the Stars, so maybe ballroom dancing.

What was the last after dinner "dessert" that you had eatten?

Ice cream

When you eat corn on the cob, do you add anything to it? How do you cook your corn? Ex. butter, herb butter, boil your corn, roast your corn, grill your corn....

Grill with butter

What is your most favorite style/type of dance? Hip hop, square dance, moon walk, chicken dance :rotfl:

Definitely Contemporary, Jazz, and sometimes ballet

hmm... probably a few bites of ice cream

My mom usually boils it and I don't add anything to it.

Share something about yourself that not everyone on here knows about.

I still have a Precious Moments doll that I got when I turned 1.

Last night, we had gone out for ice cream, and I had green tea ice cream! :thumbsup2

I don't eat much corn on the cob, but when I do, it is just plain or with butter.
I would like to learn how to make herb butter so that I can have it for my daughter's party. Might ask DH to make it since he did it before.

Share something about yourself that not everyone on here knows about.
I get motion sickness real easily. So I need to be driving, do not care to ride on boats, and planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter