Exchangers-Come here and chat with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! :wave2:

I thought since I was back into the exchanges again, that I'd stop in and say hi here, if that's ok. :flower3:

I love reading the Qotd. I went back a few pages and have been reading some of them. Good idea, and fun too! :)

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! :wave2:

I thought since I was back into the exchanges again, that I'd stop in and say hi here, if that's ok. :flower3:

I love reading the Qotd. I went back a few pages and have been reading some of them. Good idea, and fun too! :)

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello. :goodvibes

It is nice to have you here Beth. Anyone can come, and join us here with answering the QOTD, and also to stop by and chat :).

I always read the QOTD, but don't always answer. Either I cannot think of something clever or I'm just stumped with some of them. And then I'll think of a good answer a week later. Which means these must really be good for memory exercises if I can remember a Question a week later. :thumbsup2

Just found out the traveling Disney store is in the area!! :woohoo: I am headed there today.....stopping by the bank first ;)
On the lookout for pins!!! (and other things ;) )

I always read the QOTD, but don't always answer. Either I cannot think of something clever or I'm just stumped with some of them. And then I'll think of a good answer a week later. Which means these must really be good for memory exercises if I can remember a Question a week later. :thumbsup2
They must be! Sometimes I cannot remember what I had for lunch the day before.
Or maybe that just means it wasn't very good. LOL

I didn't answer the last one about cooking because I wouldn't eat anything with Eggplant, Squash, Crab, Bacon or Ground Beef. :rolleyes1 I'm boring when it comes to food. And then I wonder why I have picky kids. :rolleyes:

My step-dad is Filipino and can do wonderful things with Eggplant, and my mom LOVES Squash. I'm sure they wonder where they went wrong with me. :sad2:

Just found out the traveling Disney store is in the area!! :woohoo: I am headed there today.....stopping by the bank first ;)
On the lookout for pins!!! (and other things ;) )

A traveling Disney store. How fun!! :yay: I hope you get some awesome finds! You'll have to let us know what you end up with. :thumbsup2

Have a good day everyone. I'm off to mail out some exchanges actually. And to stop at Sam's Club. Anyone need anything? ;)

They must be! Sometimes I cannot remember what I had for lunch the day before.
Or maybe that just means it wasn't very good. LOL

I didn't answer the last one about cooking because I wouldn't eat anything with Eggplant, Squash, Crab, Bacon or Ground Beef. :rolleyes1 I'm boring when it comes to food. And then I wonder why I have picky kids. :rolleyes:

My step-dad is Filipino and can do wonderful things with Eggplant, and my mom LOVES Squash. I'm sure they wonder where they went wrong with me. :sad2:

A traveling Disney store. How fun!! :yay: I hope you get some awesome finds! You'll have to let us know what you end up with. :thumbsup2

Have a good day everyone. I'm off to mail out some exchanges actually. And to stop at Sam's Club. Anyone need anything? ;)

If you see some Brussels, and Zingers could you get me some. It is making me nuts that I checked about 7 stores, and they all don't have them. :confused:

If they're have a sale on sanity, pick me up some. :goodvibes My kids have used mine up.
LOL Well, I suppose if any where was to sell sanity, Sam's or Costco would be a good place for it because that's one thing parents need to buy by the case load.

If you see some Brussels, and Zingers could you get me some. It is making me nuts that I checked about 7 stores, and they all don't have them. :confused:
That's so weird. I'll have to make a point to look for them next time I go out.

What was the most thoughtful Random Act of Kindness that someone had done for you?

Before ds was born we did not have a lot of money, a co-worker dropped off 3 boxes of NWT, EUC osh kosh boy clothes/shoes sizes 0-3 months to 12-18 months. It got us thru his first year. Her cousin was a manager at one of the stores and had a son 18 month older than ds.

What was the most thoughtful Random Act of Kindness that someone had done for you?

Reaching out to me when I was grieving an awful loss...
I like to look for ways to perform little acts when I can, paying tolls for cars behind me and all, but when someone took the time to just sit with me and grieve with me, that meant the world

xoxoxoxoxoxo

It is like the permanent one there in Las Vegas, Beth ;)
They prices have gone up a lot :( They had some of the same things they had last year at a lot higher prices. Disappointing.
but :blush: I did get 14 new pins.....but not much else.

I have a houseful of sick people :(. So today's QOTD is-
When you are sick, what makes you feel better?

You know, I can't remember.

I have a houseful of sick people . So today's QOTD is-
For people just to leave me alone. I don't like someone hovering over me. Also, just actually feeling better.

Hmmmm.. Homemade Chicked and Dumplings, spending the whole day in old sweats and watching cheesy old Disney movies (Snowball Express, Lot's of Luck, North Avenue Irregulars, Blackbeards Ghost... etc.)

It is like the permanent one there in Las Vegas, Beth ;)
They prices have gone up a lot :( They had some of the same things they had last year at a lot higher prices. Disappointing.
but :blush: I did get 14 new pins.....but not much else.
That's so cool. We actually went there yesterday! And I told Ruben (my DH) about the traveling one you were going to. Sorry the prices were higher then what they had been. That's a bummer.
I picked up some pins too. About 6 of them. The prices were in the $4 and $5 range so it was too good a price not too.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear your family is sick. I hope they get to feeling better fast. :wizard:

What makes me feel better.... Hmmm. Well, I'm 36 years old and the sound of my mom's voice still makes me feel better. When I'm sick I'll give her a call (she's in MI) and just hearing her always makes me feel better.
Guess some things never change. LOL

Hot tea, a good book and time to myself. 'course in real life the only part I get is the hot tea. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Ain't that the truth! Moms are not allowed to get sick. :rolleyes:

I usually spend the day in bed away from everyone and watch TV. I feel better just being in bed taking it easy.

Since we were talking about random acts of kindness yesterday, I thought I'd share what someone did for us today.

We were at a car wash, one of those $5 ones that you pay first and then stay in your car and drive through. Well, the attendant came up to us and collected the $5 and then we were sitting there waiting our turn, when he comes back to our window.

My DH put his window down and the guy hands him back his $5 and says, "Don't worry about it, this one's on me." Then he smiled and walked off.

It was kind of weird at first and my DH and I were just looking at each other like "huh??" :rotfl2:
But we ended up with a free car wash thanks to this guy.

It wasn't something major, but it was sure nice and it brightened our day. Now I told DH we needed to find a way to pay it forward and do something nice for someone else now. :goodvibes

Anyway, sorry for rambling, just thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter