** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Since our other thread closed, here is our new one.
7.gif

For those of you who are new-
Each day, we will have a QOTD-Question of the Day, anyone can come, and join us in answering these, and chat with all of us exchangers. :goodvibes

Have fun everyone. :flower3:

If you were to go on a picnic, where would you like to have your picnic at-ex. beach, park, mountains..., and what type of foods, and drinks would you bring along with you?

I would take DH and I and have a picnic on a hill overlooking a park.:love: We would have Mac and Cheese and Fried Chicken. Chocolate cake or Cheesecake....Sparkling Apple Cider to drink. yum....

And then after dinner we sit and watch the sunset and watch the cute kids and their parents playing in the park....and he would ask me if I wanted to go on the swings...:flower3:

And I look into his eyes...:lovestruc :flower3:

And PUSH!!! I would watch him roll down the hill!:rolleyes1 :lmao: And then I would run down and race him down the hill! Then I would run to the swings and he would look at me and wonder what just happened...then...

I would give him a kiss and that would make it all better!:hug:

*quiet laugh---hahahahahahahaha:rolleyes:

I would love to go to the lake and fall a sleep on a blanket under the pine trees.

Bring along - DH, blanket, swim suits, grill, charcoal, hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, potato and macaroni salad.

I would like to have a picnic anywhere, the beach, lake, park, mountains, you name it. It all depends on where I'm at as to what I would eat but if there is a place to grill, of course there would be hot dogs and hamburgers, chips, potato salad, pickles, cookies, just a bunch of easy stuff. And if we could stay later and have a campfire, there'd be stuff for s'mores!

I would love to go to the lake and fall a sleep on a blanket under the pine trees.

Bring along - DH, blanket, swim suits, grill, charcoal, hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, potato and macaroni salad.

Me and my bunch are going to tag along with mickeyfan2. :thumbsup2 We will bring the cheesecake brownies and drinks.

I would like to have a picnic anywhere, the beach, lake, park, mountains, you name it. It all depends on where I'm at as to what I would eat but if there is a place to grill, of course there would be hot dogs and hamburgers, chips, potato salad, pickles, cookies, just a bunch of easy stuff. And if we could stay later and have a campfire, there'd be stuff for s'mores!

This sounds good! Maybe I'll just tag along with you..... :rolleyes1

Me and my bunch are going to tag along with mickeyfan2. :thumbsup2 We will bring the cheesecake brownies and drinks.
:rotfl2: I saw this after I made my post.

Maybe we should all just get together for one giant picnic and bonfire! :cool1:
Everyone can bring a dish to share. Much easier that way. ;)

If you were to study a type of animal to learn more about it, which animal would you pick, and why?

Just a comment....did anyone else lose post counts?? :(
Came home and it is less. I posted a couple of weeks ago about hitting 70,000....looks like I have that one to look forward to again :rolleyes:

If you were to study a type of animal to learn more about it, which animal would you pick, and why?
Dolphins. I am just fascinated by them. When I was a kid I'd go to Sea World and I always said I wanted to be a dolphin trainer. Too bad I don't like the water and don't know how to swim! :rolleyes:

Came home and it is less. I posted a couple of weeks ago about hitting 70,000....looks like I have that one to look forward to again :rolleyes:

Huh, that's weird. It's been my experience that you only lose posts when a thread you posted on is poofed, not closed. :confused3

I want to learn more about Lions!:scared1: Well, my DH proposed to me in front of the lion's den at the Wild Animal Park. (Also, that is where we shared our 1st kiss):cloud9:

I always have loved CATS in any form....domesticated or wild it does not matter...

I love sheep. I would like to learn more about their care and how to process their wool.

Dolphins/Killer whales/Penguins/Seals

Happens to me all the time. :lmao: :lmao: I post so often on threads that get poofed or my posts get poofed.:rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't think on post on "poof" threads ;)
Just exchanges and games. It dropped by over 1000.

Maybe we should all just get together for one giant picnic and bonfire!
Everyone can bring a dish to share. Much easier that way.
Now that's a plan!

Probably birds. I love to watch them.

Just a comment....did anyone else lose post counts??
I don't know. I haven't paid any attention to them in quite a while.

I don't think on post on "poof" threads
Do we have "poof" threads? :confused3 I always hear about them after the fact. Always wanted to read one to see why they were "poofed". ;)

Were you posting on Saturday when there were all the problems? maybe that's why some went bye-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter