** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the upcoming 15th.
Thanks. From one June bride to another. :)

June anniversaries. Ours too. When is everyones? Ours is the 15th.
DS's is the 4th.
Ours is June 27.

DH and I have our 2nd Ann. on September 1st!:love:
Awww, you're still newlyweds. ;)

wait.....I heard about WDW in a tiara....doesn't like to draw attention to herself? :rotfl2: I think you're holding out on us! :goodvibes
:rotfl2: That's right!

I wonder what else she's holding back.....:eek:

:teeth: That's what hanging out with friends does :rotfl: Right Beth?? ;)
:rolleyes1

If you were to fly into outer space, what would you hope to find?

A really hot alien who likes to party!!

8.gif

alcohol.

We've had a community yard sale for 2 days--I'm ready to drink. However....the stories I could tell! It's too funny to see the Mennonite women (who come in swarms like bees) getting out of their BMW's...black of course.:goodvibes

Our anniv is Oct 19. This will be 17 years, and we'll be "celebrating" at the Hoop De Doo Review! Figure, we can't exactly have a romantic meal with the kids along, may as well have fun.:banana:

Ours is June 12th, 27 years.

What would I like to find in outer space? Proof of life beyond our planet but I think it would be pretty scary to do so.

Our wedding anniversary is in August -- gotta get a calculator -- just a minute. :rotfl: A wait! I have to remember using what age I was when I married -- and I had just turned 10. ;) :lmao: We will be married 32 years. :hippie:

A few years ago we went to the Poly luau for our anniversary. Nothing planned so far this year. Probably stay at WDW -- can you imagine that? :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter