** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What Disney item that you own is your most favorite?"

Mine is a large group -- my pins. :banana: Everything else could go if it had to.

We were in the Studios last night and I bought a few rack pins I just love. (They are coming out with the neatest rack pins, I think.)
Pin 61344: WDW - Rock 'N Roller Coaster® Backstage Pass
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=61344
Pin 60193: Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror - Television Set (Lenticular)
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=60193

I love to ToT and TZ. Plus one of my themes is TV. Perfect pin for me. :woohoo:

June anniversaries. Ours too. When is everyones? Ours is the 15th.
DS's is the 4th.

Ours is May 11, 17 Years (it also happens to be Mother's Day...I didn't really think about that until I had kids....DH usually gets away with one gift:rolleyes1 )

What Disney item that you own is your most favorite?

Wow...hard to say. My kids would say it's my Mickey mug that no one is allowed to touch:rotfl:

I love the mugs I have rec'd through these exchanges. I use them all!

Next would be the pins. I :love: pins.

And finally, the T-Shirts and my awesome purse. I still get compliments on my wonderful Mickey head designer purse. Thank you so much for it!!

What Disney item that you own is your most favorite?
I don't think I have one. :confused3

I expect to be banned by the morning. Bye all!!! Email me now if you want to keep in touch.
Huh?? Now, what did we say about pretending to be good even when you aren't!! :rolleyes1

(I hope everything is ok)

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a good week end so far. I ended up going to Disneyland for a quickie overnight trip. Hot and crowded but fun.

I don't think I have one. :confused3

Huh?? Now, what did we say about pretending to be good even when you aren't!! :rolleyes1

(I hope everything is ok)

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a good week end so far. I ended up going to Disneyland for a quickie overnight trip. Hot and crowded but fun.

Sounds like fun Beth. We were just looking at our DCA pictures this morning in our album.

Another new week, and one with a sad start since someone we know passed away last week. We have visited with the family, will be attending the funeral....so with all this happening, it made me think about when I pass away, and what I would like to have done. My wishes would be to be cremated, and put along side my first son. Nothing else is needed, as long as that is done.
It is sad, yet it is part of reality.
So, today's QOTD is-

Do you have any particular wishes when it comes to your funeral or passing?

Sounds like fun Beth. We were just looking at our DCA pictures this morning in our album.
It was. I met up with about 25 other DIS ladies. Just for the day, but it was nice.

Another new week, and one with a sad start since someone we know passed away last week. We have visited with the family, will be attending the funeral....so with all this happening, it made me think about when I pass away, and what I would like to have done. My wishes would be to be cremated, and put along side my first son. Nothing else is needed, as long as that is done.
So, today's QOTD is-

I'm so sorry to hear that. :guilty:
I hate to think about things like that. I know you are supposed to plan and all, but all I can think of is my kids and what would happen to them if I wasn't around so then I usually stop thinking about it. :sad2:

I know it is hard to think of how things would be like for my kids if I was not around.
We had to deal with my FIL's funeral last year, and it was costly :scared1: . But, we knew what his wishes were so that did make it easier for the family when we came together to discuss what we needed done.

So, today's QOTD is-

Sorry to hear your loss. I try not to think about it much either, a couple of weeks ago my whole family was thinking about the loss of a friend. A very active 15 year old from my son's High School was killed in a car accident. She was a good friend of my middle son, he was texting her about 10 minutes before the accident happen. We think her brother was driving to fast on the wet road and loss control of the car, went head first into a tree, killing his sister and his best friend. We were thinking about dead alot during this week, it really touched home, my kids had never known someone close in age that had pass. It was a very difficult week for all of us.

The one thing my DH and I need to do is put together a will, so we know our kids are taken care of.

"What Disney item that you own is your most favorite?"

Ok this question is the easy one... Our Wedding Day Pins!

and now the hard question.....

to be funny..... "Prop Me Up Beside The Jukebox"

to be serious..
Don't cremate me
Don't spend a bunch of money on the box I get burried in
Do have a party in my honor and celebrate my life!

Sorry to hear your loss. I try not to think about it much either, a couple of weeks ago my whole family was thinking about the loss of a friend. A very active 15 year old from my son's High School was killed in a car accident. She was a good friend of my middle son, he was texting her about 10 minutes before the accident happen. We think her brother was driving to fast on the wet road and loss control of the car, went head first into a tree, killing his sister and his best friend. We were thinking about dead alot during this week, it really touched home, my kids had never known someone close in age that had pass. It was a very difficult week for all of us.

The one thing my DH and I need to do is put together a will, so we know our kids are taken care of.
OMG, that is so sad! :sad1: What a tragedy for that family. To lose one child and then the other one will forever be dealing with what he did. Oh man.

I agree with you though, it makes you realize you better make sure arrangements are made to care for your kids cause you just never know.

Do have a party in my honor and celebrate my life!

Well, that's a good way of looking at it. I'd like that too. Just remember the good times.

Morning everyone! Have a good day. :)

:( that is sad.

Cremate me and then take my ashes out early in the country some Spring morning or late Fall evening and let the wind blow my ashes away.

DH and I FINALLY had our wills done last year. No kids, and even our nieces and nephews are not that far behind us in age.
We both want to be cremated, and frankly they coud scatter my ashes on Seven Seas Lagoon and I would really be in heaven. :rotfl:
No fancy schmancy good bye needed for us.

My boys acted like I was trying to poison them at most every meal until recently...
Now, they are eating everything! I'm going to need a working farm to be able to feed them.

They still won't eat Gumbo! Yum! More for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter