** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, don't even get me started on this. My kids are so picky. They'd be happy eating pizza and chicken nuggets every day. :rolleyes:

My daughter would not eat pizza if it has marinara sauce on it. And, if we get her a pizza with no marinara sauce, but one with cheese, and pepperoni, she would not eat it either. She doesn't like pepperonis, and even if we pick it off, she would not touch it :sad2: .

It is better in our house if we stick to the basic selections. New foods do not get accepted well :(. I am picky as well. :angel:

Hey Guys! We are back from London and Paris, and I have to say, I missed y'all...

What dishes do you cook that your family members do not care for?

I love to make a Tuna Cassarole that is basically Tuna, Mac and Cheese, and Cream Corn. So tasty!!!

But, for some reason, my family CAN'T STAND IT!!! :confused3

What dishes do you cook that your family members do not care for?
Most of what I cook any more so I cook for Joe and I. Carol has gotten really picky this last year. James just likes a home cooked meal whenever he drops in from college.

Hey Guys! We are back from London and Paris, and I have to say, I missed y'all...
Welcome back! :wave:

Most of what I cook any more so I cook for Joe and I. Carol has gotten really picky this last year. James just likes a home cooked meal whenever he drops in from college.

Welcome back! :wave:

Thanks!

I love to make a Tuna Cassarole that is basically Tuna, Mac and Cheese, and Cream Corn. So tasty!!!

But, for some reason, my family CAN'T STAND IT!!! :confused3

Welcome back.

Hi, New to the Exchange Boards, but post often on the DisneyLand boards.

Hmmm toughie there on what my family likes, and does not like. I know my DH can't stand if I make Shepards Pie which is a dish only done when I am either worn out from work, or in a big hurry, and he also does not care for Pork. My son will not eat Meatloaf, so I came up with calling it Crabby Patty Loaf :rolleyes1 lol. Thank god for the obnoxious Spongebob at times that is the only way he eats it go figure.:rolleyes:

Hi, New to the Exchange Boards, but post often on the DisneyLand boards.

Hmmm toughie there on what my family likes, and does not like. I know my DH can't stand if I make Shepards Pie which is a dish only done when I am either worn out from work, or in a big hurry, and he also does not care for Pork. My son will not eat Meatloaf, so I came up with calling it Crabby Patty Loaf :rolleyes1 lol. Thank god for the obnoxious Spongebob at times that is the only way he eats it go figure.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the exchange board :).

Kids can be very silly at times, but hey at least it is a way for them to try something that they won't have in the first place right. :thumbsup2

The board seems a bit slow today, so here is another QOTD.

If you could change one thing in this nation, what would it be?

Really wanna know?

Mandatory military duty - 2 years - everyone after high school, before college. No if ands or buts. No buying your way out, no postponing.

The board seems a bit slow today, so here is another QOTD.

If you could change one thing in this nation, what would it be?

I would make lobbyist illeagal! I am so tired of our elected officials lining their pockets and sticking it to the rest of us.

Oh, and I would like to make every third Wednesday a holiday. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

No one HAS To get up before it is at least light outside. Only if they wish! (Can you tell I am not a morning person? ;) )

Mandatory military duty - 2 years - everyone after high school, before college. No if ands or buts. No buying your way out, no postponing.
I have always felt the same.

I would make lobbyist illeagal! I am so tired of our elected officials lining their pockets and sticking it to the rest of us.
I agree!

Oh, and I would like to make every third Wednesday a holiday. That shouldn't be too hard, right?
Better yet, mandatory vacations!

There's many things that could be changed but I do wish they would do away with daylight savings times.

:thumbsup2 The first one a must, the second one would be nice!

If you were to be a child of a celebrity couple, which couple would you like to have as a mom, and dad, and why?

If you were to be a child of a celebrity couple, which couple would you like to have as a mom, and dad, and why?

Gwen Steffani and That guy from Bush!

They seem to be fairly normal, as far as celebs go. And in this day and age, I would be happy with normal...

Oh wow, good question. :confused: Maybe Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. I'd have lots of brothers and sisters, and get to travel a lot. Oh, and hopefully I'd be really good looking with those genes of theirs!! LOL

I love watching old movies (cause I'm old! :rotfl2: ) so I'd pick someone like Doris Day and James Garner.

I can't think of any of today's stars I'd want to live with.

Then again...I just got back from 3 days at camp with a bunch of 5th graders and I'm not sure I"m thinking clearly! :crazy2:

This is a hard one....hummm...I guess I would pick...Walt and Lillian Disney! I would love to have been out at early Disneyland or wandering the studios and meeting all those celebrities. I know that Walt really loved his daughters.

It is hard to pick a couple now because so many get divorced!:confused3
If I play Matchmaker and set up a couple...I pick Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gynllenhall. (I know spelled their names wrong.) I like her alot and her daughter has my name, just spelled differently.

Welcome to a new month. Don't forget to change your calendars, and also be sure that your safety stickers on your cars are not expired.

Todays QOTD is-
If you were to have a set of twins-a boy, and a girl what would you name them, and why? Also, where would you like to raise them, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter