** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 8 more to buy for, not including my 3 boys. My DH and I will be shopping this weekend and hopefully will get mostly everything on our list.

Just a few more things to pick up. I getting with my sister this weekend to create a photo book for our parents. We held a 60th anniversary reception for them a couple of weeks ago and we are going to make one of those photo albums where the pictures are actually printed on the pages. It looks really cool!

Wow, sounds like everyone is doing really well with their Christmas shopping, good job. I just have to purchase one last item for my sister. Hopefully there will be no pop up gifts that I will need to shop for later. But just in case, I did buy, and have some extras for that just in case moment.

Smoothie - Strawberry Banana

Milkshake - Vanilla extra thick

I'm not much of a smoothie drinker, so I can't even come up with something I'd like. As to milkshakes, it would probably be a chocolate milkshake.

I don't order milkshakes

The closest I can get is Jamba Juice and that is the Berry Madness (or something like that)

I prefer smoothies, but would drink both. Sometimes we do make milkshakes at home.

For a smoothie, I like the Macha Green Tea, and for milkshakes, I like Oreo milkshakes or chocolate milkshakes.

Have you ever been to a teppanyaki style restaurant? At Disney there is Teppan Edo, and some people call it a hibachi restaurant. If not, a teppanyaki restaurant is where there is the big grill on the table, you sit around the table, and the chef cooks, and entertains the customers at their table. They make onion volcanos, tricks with their knives....

So if you have been to one, what did you order, and how was your experience?

If you have not been to one, do you think that this sort of experience would be something that you would like to try?

We have one in our community and have been to it several times for special events, mainly Birthdays. It's alot of fun and food is really good. I usually order the chicken and shrimp dinner. We only go to this restaurant when we have the time, since the chiefs are also entertaining you, it takes a while before you get your dinner.

We never miss Teppan Edo! It's one of the kids' favorites, too. I got scallops the last time--just to get something different. Usually I go for the filet. The boys like the chicken and filet, DH usually the filet/shrimp combo. I love the veggies. DS13 loved the sushi appetizers, which totally surprised me.

All but one time were wonderful experiences--the chefs are always skilled and entertaining. Once we definitely had a chef who was training. Not very good yet, and very slow, didn't chat with us. It was awkward for the whole table and the chef, altho everyone still gave her a round of applause.

There's a restaurant nearby, it's ok, but not as good.

Our son took us to one last Spring when we were visiting him. It was okay. I was not comfortable sitting there with the chef cooking in front of me. Maybe it would have been better if I could have sat to the side. I ordered the chicken. The rice and vegetables was the best part of the meal. The chicken was overcooked. I might go back if someone else is paying for it. :rotfl:

yes, I have about 12 of them and try to remember to take them into the store. I am getting better at it.

Yes, bewteen my sister and I we have about 20. Remembering to take them to the grocery store is not the problem, my problem is remembering to take them when I got to Walmart. :rolleyes:

I have one bag that Nancy sent me during an exchange but always forget to take it with me when I go shopping, I should put it in my car so I'll have it this weekend. My DH and I are going Christmas shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter