Exclusive Toy Story magicband from WDTCUK

tinkerbell 766

<font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or
Just wanted to let you guys know that if you book a 7, 14 or 21 day ticket with WDTCUK, you get an exclusive Toy Story magicband to comemorate the new area in the Studios.
They look really cool xx

Is that something that's offered for people booking now? We booked our package last September, and I don't see that option on MDE.

Just looked on their website and in T&C...

Book a Disney's 7-Day Ultimate Ticket, Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket or Disney's 21-Day Ultimate Ticket between 1st May - 31st July 2018 for arrivals between 1st May - 31st December 2018 and receive an exclusive Toy Story MagicBand for each ticket purchased. Available for new bookings only. To activate your MagicBand you will need to use the unique code on the inside of the band to link it to your My Disney Experience account. Alternatively, you can visit Guest Relations to link your MagicBand to your park admission. Guests staying in Disney Resort Hotels will receive a standard complimentary MagicBand upon arrival in resort and can also activate their exclusive MagicBand upon collection to their My Disney Experience account. Guests can have multiple MagicBands assigned to one person on My Disney Experience. Exclusive Toy Story MagicBands cannot be replaced in the event that they are lost or stolen. To learn more about MagicBands, please visit disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/plan/my-disney-experience/bands-cards/. To find out how to redeem this offer please visit our FAQs. Subject to availability.

... looks like a no ... for you and us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter