Extended Evening Hours

Do we think Disney will continue these deluxe hours throughout the 50th anniversary?...
I hope they do not and instead return to the normal hours prior to COVID closing, so everyone can be in MK until 11pm or Midnight; go to Epcot starting at 9am. Realize your ticket price went up and the park hours went down which devalued their park ticket. They then market/sell the hours of recent past back to you as something special...its not. Extended hours for MK should be 2 or 3am.

Club Cool was not open. I'm in Epcot a lot and I have no idea where Kabuki Cafe is. Somewhere in Japan I guess. I walked out from Japan toward Mexico after Harmonious and I don't know if anything was still open in Japan. I do know Rose & Crown pub was open, but they aren't now serving food, and some of the kiosks (the cooler kind that sell drinks, not the festival food kiosks) were open.
You need to try the Snow Cone at Kabuki. Amazing!

Hoping it's either a typo or maybe something different just for President's week...
I am personally hoping this is how it looks moving forward - would be better for our plans… now just to add HS in there…

Interestingly, the last couple dates posted have flipped around the MK/Epcot schedule… misprint or change of direction?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extended-evening/
There is a Dance Competition taking place beginning on Feb 4th and Disney has granted anyone participating in the competition the late night access to MK (hence why it was changed to a Friday). There have been a LOT of very unhappy folks on various Facebook groups because MK is going to be insanely crowded that day. It's UDA so the competition crowd will be giant.

There is a Dance Competition taking place beginning on Feb 4th and Disney has granted anyone participating in the competition the late night access to MK (hence why it was changed to a Friday). There have been a LOT of very unhappy folks on various Facebook groups because MK is going to be insanely crowded that day. It's UDA so the competition crowd will be giant.
I was talking about Feb 21 and 23… not sure if President’s Day is part of the equation?

I was talking about Feb 21 and 23… not sure if President’s Day is part of the equation?
Since it is President's Day there's a good chance it's related to that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the hours for the following week pan out to know if it's a one-time change or possibly permanent. :confused3

Assuming I am in MK tomorrow Monday and I'm a deluxe resort guest with park hopper can I park hop to Epcot at around 9pm and get in standby line for Ratatouille before 10pm EEH starts?

Disney's official website states:

"During the extended evening theme park hours, select merchandise and food and beverage locations will be available."

Does anyone know what food and beverage locations are open in the World Showcase for food and beverage? (We really want to know what places will still be selling adult beverages!)

We didn’t purchase anything during the extended evening hours…we were too busy trying to fit the rides in but I can tell you that you can’t go around the World Showcase. From France to Norway was closed with a cast member turning people around. So my guess for beverages would have to be something in the UK pavilion/Canada or Mexico.

We didn’t purchase anything during the extended evening hours…we were too busy trying to fit the rides in but I can tell you that you can’t go around the World Showcase. From France to Norway was closed with a cast member turning people around. So my guess for beverages would have to be something in the UK pavilion/Canada or Mexico.
Can you use that entrance? We are staying at BC and I had planned on possibly walking there. Never stayed there before though so I don’t know where it is located in relation to the countries

Can you use that entrance? We are staying at BC and I had planned on possibly walking there. Never stayed there before though so I don’t know where it is located in relation to the countries
Yes, the IG stays open. World Showcase is essentially arranged in a circle around a lake. Only the part of World Showcase from Britain to Norway (around the north side of the lake) is open. The south part (France to China) is closed.

Was Norway open for extended hours?- particularly the shop. We love that store and we’re planning to go after a late Monday night dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter