Extended hours are the best!

What happened to the page where you could see the dates posted for the EEH? Now it just tells you to go to the park calendar which doesn’t go through the end of March yet

Why would you have to switch your park days around? Don't you just have to enter the park you have reserved for the day? Then later, similar to park hopping you can enter the Extra Hours park (if you are staying in a Deluxe Hotel)? Or am I reading it wrong on the website?

Like the last poster said, we don’t have park hoppers so we had to switch our park days around.

Currently I know that DAH is a paid ticket event which one can enter at 7pm and stay late. This is currently available for MK and HS. Question is does this mean Disney does not offer a simple extended hour for DVC ? Last year, there were extended hours so one can choose to go back to the parks as long as you are staying in one of the Deluxe resorts. We also plan to be there Lord willing at the end of August.

Currently I know that DAH is a paid ticket event which one can enter at 7pm and stay late. This is currently available for MK and HS. Question is does this mean Disney does not offer a simple extended hour for DVC ? Last year, there were extended hours so one can choose to go back to the parks as long as you are staying in one of the Deluxe resorts. We also plan to be there Lord willing at the end of August.
They currently offer extended hours for anyone staying at a Deluxe resort, including DVC, but I don't believe they have released dates as far out as August.

EEH question. There is an EEH for EPCOT when we are going. What will stay open during it?? Can we get food (like Les Halles or Karmel Kuchen)and drinks ??? Same in MK ? I haven't seen any EEH for DHS for when we are going. Thanks :flower3:

Are they really worth it? I just switched my park days around so we can take advantage of the extra hours.
Yes, without a doubt.
Especially the MK one. After the lines at park closing die down and day guests exit, almost everything is walk on. You can do a lot of rides in a semi desert park.
Epcot has fewer rides and the only time I did it there a couple broke down, so it was less successful, but not that GotG has opened I'm looking forward to it.
I hope they'll move the MK after hours to Tuesday when Moonlight Magic is on Wednesday, it would be a shame to miss it.

EEH question. There is an EEH for EPCOT when we are going. What will stay open during it?? Can we get food (like Les Halles or Karmel Kuchen)and drinks ??? Same in MK ? I haven't seen any EEH for DHS for when we are going. Thanks :flower3:
When we went in Dec I don’t recall seeing much in the way of food and drinks but some places might be open.

Yes, without a doubt.
Especially the MK one. After the lines at park closing die down and day guests exit, almost everything is walk on. You can do a lot of rides in a semi desert park.
Epcot has fewer rides and the only time I did it there a couple broke down, so it was less successful, but not that GotG has opened I'm looking forward to it.
I hope they'll move the MK after hours to Tuesday when Moonlight Magic is on Wednesday, it would be a shame to miss it.
Can I enter MK after 10 pm if we are deluxe guests? Or do we have to already be in the park at closing?

It would help if we all use the correct terms for extended hours.
The two hours that all deluxe resort guests get are Extended Evening hours.
The paid event special ticket required is Disney After Hours.
The free special DVC event is Moonlight Magic.
I was totally confused as to which event everyone is talking about in this thread. :)Thanks .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter