Extra show? Where is it?

DaParkers

The original DISard of Oz!
I'm just wondering if anyone knew about the extra show. I know that it was to focus on Pete's trip to DL and that it was supposed to be up Fri. Anyone know anything?

I'm watching for it too. I can't wait to hear about Pete's trip! And WALTER is going to be on!

Maybe Walter heard that he was supposed to be on and sabatouged (sp?) the podcast. :rotfl:

I can't wait either, I love DL and really want to hear what Pete and Walter have to say about their trip!! Though I totally agree with Pete about it being uber-expensive!! :scared1: (but totally worth it!)

I'm traveling to Savannah, GA next week and I will save that show for my flight and layover in Atlanta. Is there anyone who doesn't hate layovers?

I'm watching for it too! Can't wait!:yay:

Shannon

Count me in. Obsessively checking iTunes and hoping I have a new show to listen to at work tonight! :surfweb:

It sucks when you edit a show then on the final mixdown it goes corrupt and we all sound like cyborgs. I'm in the middle of re-editing now. I should have it up this afternoon.

Pete

It sucks when you edit a show then on the final mixdown it goes corrupt and we all sound like cyborgs. I'm in the middle of re-editing now. I should have it up this afternoon.

Pete

You guys aren't cyborgs? :confused:

I know what you mean Pete, when I'm editing a song and something happens and I loose hours of work, I want to through my PC out the window!

At least the original recording wasn't affected:)

I resent being called evil cyborgs....

John (4 of 6)

P.S. If you don't get the joke don't feel bad - I'm guessing Julie and Kevin won't get it either.

Why do I sense a Star Trek TNG marathon coming...:thumbsup2

John (4 of 6)

P.S. If you don't get the joke don't feel bad - I'm guessing Julie and Kevin won't get it either.

you realize with the designation 4 of 6 you have to wear a skin tight Vivian Westwood cat suit?

John (4 of 6)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Too Funny.

Also a Trekie (2 of 3) but I wish I looked like 7 of 9!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter