Fabulous Felines February Exercise Challenge

I don't think i'll have minutes today. I woke up ill in the middle of the night and so far have stayed that way. Hoping it's not the flu.

Last night was yoga -- 90/850.

Right now I'm dressed for the gym and sitting on the couch, trying to convince myself that 7:30PM on a Friday night is a GREAT time to hit the gym. I'm getting stuck in a bit of a rut from not enough variety, which I could switch up by joining a class, but early February is still way too busy a time to join cardio classes comfortably.

Congratulations to Pollyanna Mom, princessbee, and Twilight Sparkle for turning Aristocats Blue! And best wishes to Twilight Sparkle for a quick recovery.

The Aristocats is a 1970 animated movie, set in Paris, that features the beautiful white cat Duchess, her three kittens, and alley cat Thomas O'Malley. Duchess and her kittens are set to be the heirs of Duchess's owner's fortune--but only if they, with the help of O'Malley and his friends, can overcome the conniving butler Edgar, who gets the money if they're out of the picture.

According to Wikipedia, The Aristocats was the last Disney film project to be approved by Walt Disney himself. (The story had been in development since 1961.)

Today's trivia challenge: can you name any of the three kittens?

Congratulations to Pollyanna Mom, princessbee, and Twilight Sparkle for turning Aristocats Blue! And best wishes to Twilight Sparkle for a quick recovery.

The Aristocats is a 1970 animated movie, set in Paris, that features the beautiful white cat Duchess, her three kittens, and alley cat Thomas O'Malley. Duchess and her kittens are set to be the heirs of Duchess's owner's fortune--but only if they, with the help of O'Malley and his friends, can overcome the conniving butler Edgar, who gets the money if they're out of the picture.

According to Wikipedia, The Aristocats was the last Disney film project to be approved by Walt Disney himself. (The story had been in development since 1961.)

Today's trivia challenge: can you name any of the three kittens?

Marie is one I believe!:ccat:

Welcome cassie58, who jumped right to Tigger Orange :tigger:! And I, sophy1996, turned Aristocats Blue.

Tigger may or may not precisely be a feline. It's hard to tell, since according to his theme song, The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers (written by the Sherman Brothers), he's the only one! Tigger's first appearance in a Disney production was in 1968's Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. What do Tiggers do best? Bounce!
:tigger:

As for yesterday's trivia, cassie58 and Twilight Sparkle knew the names of the three kittens--Toulouse, Marie, and Berlioz. Apparently Marie has a shop dedicated entirely to her in Tokyo Disneyland's Fantasyland!

Oh a kitty theme, I was joining before I found out the theme but now I am even more excited! Count me in for 650 minutes this month, sorry I am so late joining but I have been on vacation for 2 weeks without internet service :) I will catch up my minutes as soon as I look up all my days on the fitbit...........which DIED at the end of the month but never fear, I keep a new one ready to put into service at all times!

Congratulations to Saphire5742, galaxygirl76, and the team as a whole for turning Aristocats Blue! As a group we're at 10.3%!

Thomas O'Malley's best friend is Scat Cat, a black cat who plays the trumpet in an alley cat jazz band. Scat Cat is voiced by Scatman Crothers, who reportedly took over after Louis Armstrong backed out. If you're visiting WDW, you may want to stop by Scat Cat's Club, the lounge at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Welcome cassie58, who jumped right to Tigger Orange :tigger:! And I, sophy1996, turned Aristocats Blue.

Tigger may or may not precisely be a feline. It's hard to tell, since according to his theme song, The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers (written by the Sherman Brothers), he's the only one! Tigger's first appearance in a Disney production was in 1968's Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. What do Tiggers do best? Bounce!
:tigger:

As for yesterday's trivia, cassie58 and Twilight Sparkle knew the names of the three kittens--Toulouse, Marie, and Berlioz. Apparently Marie has a shop dedicated entirely to her in Tokyo Disneyland's Fantasyland!

That is perfect, as Tigger is my favorite:love: and a good inspiration for being energetic! :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter