Fabulous Felines February Exercise Challenge

A big round of applause for scdak, who is the first team member to reach Lion King WISH Green!:simba:

Simba is, of course, the central character of the The Lion King. It was recently announced that Donald Glover will voice Simba in a new "live-action" Lion King film, release date not yet set. (Glover has been pretty high-profile lately, as he also is playing the young Lando Calrissian in the stand-alone Han Solo film set for 2018.) James Earl Jones, who provided the voice of Simba's father, Mufasa, in the animated film, is signed to voice Mufasa in the "live-action" film as well. ("Live-action" is in quotes because the animals are going to be CGI, as in the recent Jungle Book film.)

I've been meaning to check in, struggling with a knee injury, and trying to pack / prepare for Disney - I leave tomorrow.

I know I had 50 minutes last week.

Weekend included -
37 minute run/walk Saturday
43 minute walk on Monday
12 minutes yoga/stretch

nothing yesterday.

296/1000 Total

Going to try to get knee exercises in tonight and hopefully I will have a lot of minutes this weekend at the Princess races.

Woo Hoo I completed the month early but I am not giving up now, I will see how much more I can do before the end of the month :) Next month I will up my goal again, eventually I will get back to where I was months ago before I injured myself!

Two more color changes today!

Congratulations to kathleen27 on turning Tigger Orange (and good luck in your princess: races this weekend)! :tigger:

Fluffy, of Darkwing Duck, is an orange cat with super-intelligence who tries out villainy (and creates a super suit from empty tuna cans!). Poor Fluffy would like to be friends with other cats, but he's so smart that it's hard for him to relate to them.

And more congratulations to Tasha228 on turning Cheshire Cat Pink!:ccat:

A Disney cat with some unusual (though non-magical) abilities is Winkie in 1975's Escape to Witch Mountain. Two orphans with paranormal talents must evade capture and return to their extraterrestrial roots. Winkie is a black cat who helps the pair in their escape, including finding car keys and knocking a gun out of a villain's hand. Winkie gets her name from her habit of winking one eye.

Two more color changes today!

Congratulations to kathleen27 on turning Tigger Orange (and good luck in your princess: races this weekend)! :tigger:

Fluffy, of Darkwing Duck, is an orange cat with super-intelligence who tries out villainy (and creates a super suit from empty tuna cans!). Poor Fluffy would like to be friends with other cats, but he's so smart that it's hard for him to relate to them.

And more congratulations to Tasha228 on turning Cheshire Cat Pink!:ccat:

A Disney cat with some unusual (though non-magical) abilities is Winkie in 1975's Escape to Witch Mountain. Two orphans with paranormal talents must evade capture and return to their extraterrestrial roots. Winkie is a black cat who helps the pair in their escape, including finding car keys and knocking a gun out of a villain's hand. Winkie gets her name from her habit of winking one eye.

I loved Escape to Witch Mountain when I was a kid. I need to watch it again.

I've been meaning to check in, struggling with a knee injury, and trying to pack / prepare for Disney - I leave tomorrow.

I know I had 50 minutes last week.

Weekend included -
37 minute run/walk Saturday
43 minute walk on Monday
12 minutes yoga/stretch

nothing yesterday.

296/1000 Total

Going to try to get knee exercises in tonight and hopefully I will have a lot of minutes this weekend at the Princess races.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter