****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We have some friends going to Disney for the first time at the end of March. Would love to have a Fairy Godmailer sent to them before they go! They have two little ones. Thank you!!

We are taking our two kids (8yo boy & 4yo girl) to Disney May 9-17. Our son has already been a few times, but our daughter’s only visit was right after she turned one. Needless to say, she doesn’t remember it at all so we are counting this as her first trip and she is really excited. She loves all things princess-especially Frozen, Rapunzel, and Belle, while our son is currently into Star Wars. They love getting mail and would be thrilled to get a post card before our trip!

If anyone else needs some mail before their trip, let me know and I can send a post card or two out when we’re there in May.

is this thread still active? I'm in the midst of planning our daughters first trip for January 2023, they would be thrilled to receive something!!

is this thread still active? I'm in the midst of planning our daughters first trip for January 2023, they would be thrilled to receive something!!

I hope it is!! I just checked the F B group and there's been no activity there since 2017, so hopefully this one keeps going!!

My kids are older now so they don't need postcards, but we'll be there starting July 9th if we can send cards for anyone!!

I'll be in WDW in early November and would be glad to send a postcard to your girls. Please PM me the info.

P.S. I love this thread and send cards on almost every trip. :-)

We'll be there in a few weeks and would be glad to send cards!! My kids are too old now, but we've been Pixie Dusted in the past, so we're still willing to Pixie Dust others!!

We'll be there in a few weeks and would be glad to send cards!! My kids are too old now, but we've been Pixie Dusted in the past, so we're still willing to Pixie Dust others!!
Will you be there in June? We are headed there end of July, just found out about the FGM thing and my kids would just love it. We've never been before and they are 6,8, and one turning 10 on the trip!

Will you be there in June? We are headed there end of July, just found out about the FGM thing and my kids would just love it. We've never been before and they are 6,8, and one turning 10 on the trip!
We get there next Saturday Jukly 8th!! PM me the info and we'll send off some cards!!

Hi Mama,

A dis member requests that a postcard (or 2) be sent to their children/grandchildren via PM to other dis member who will be in the parks at least a month before them. The 2nd dis member provides name and address (again,via PM) to member 1.

Member 1 sends postcard while they are visiting to tell children they are looking forward to their visit.

It's our way of helping to spread the magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter