Fall Advantage 2011 :)

hey guys! I just wanted to tell everyone that I've started a pre-wdwcp vlog on youtube. My account name is the same as this name (mmsisme4ever). so if you want to watch some or do the same, here's the permission to DO IT! :)

Im wanting to do the FA '11 too! I can't wait! It seems like forever, but then again its much closer then in 2008 when I first figured out that I wanted to do the program. :thumbsup2

I am seriously thinking about Fall 2011, especially if I can't get a music teaching job after I graduate that spring! :rolleyes1 It would be lovely to get away from the awful Rochester weather!

Hehe you guys I already made a blog and I'm not even 100% certain yet that I can even do the program. xD That's how excited I am! But hey, before long it'll be time to apply, to interview, to MOVE IN....!!! :)

ive also started a pre wdwcp vlog.

kinda.
its just on my youtube channel that i already have, so there are some nick jonas videos on there..
once i get my new laptop, i'll start editing and posting videos a lot more often. which should be any day now

vlog:: click here!!
blog:: and right here!

ive also started a pre wdwcp vlog.

kinda.
its just on my youtube channel that i already have, so there are some nick jonas videos on there..
once i get my new laptop, i'll start editing and posting videos a lot more often. which should be any day now

vlog:: click here!!
blog:: and right here!

I'm gonna follow you on Blogger! I'm glad I'm not the only person doing a Pre-CP blog. I just hope I get in so it won't have been a waste :)

Its awesome seeing so many excited future cast members! i currently work in costuming at the walt disney world resort and i am whats known as global which means i work on parades and shows at all four theme parks! ranging from spectromagic all the way to fantasmic! i lived at both chatham then moved into patterson....and patterson was being built when i was living in chatham! :) i love my job, but if you have any questions pm me!

I really really REALLY wanna do Fall... but I'm scared I won't get accepted. And then I can't do the CP at all. Is anyone else in the same predicament?!

Like, I could apply for Spring 2011 and see if I even get accepted... but if I did get accepted I'd never wanna turn it down. But I'd much prefer doing Fall. So I don't want to apply for Spring, and then if by some miracle I get accepted, turn it down, then apply for fall and get rejected, I wouldn't be able to live with myself! Do you guys know what I mean? :S

edited: Actually, nevermind! I'm not even gonna fret about it!

More importantly, did you guys realize that we'll be in WDW for the 40th anniversary?? :D

I really really REALLY wanna do Fall... but I'm scared I won't get accepted. And then I can't do the CP at all. Is anyone else in the same predicament?!

Like, I could apply for Spring 2011 and see if I even get accepted... but if I did get accepted I'd never wanna turn it down. But I'd much prefer doing Fall. So I don't want to apply for Spring, and then if by some miracle I get accepted, turn it down, then apply for fall and get rejected, I wouldn't be able to live with myself! Do you guys know what I mean? :S

edited: Actually, nevermind! I'm not even gonna fret about it!

More importantly, did you guys realize that we'll be in WDW for the 40th anniversary?? :D

i know EXACTLY what you mean, 'cause i'm in the same boat, lol. i'll be graduating next spring, so it's my last shot to apply.

i'm not too worried about it at the moment though, probably because it's so far away, haha. but i'm sure we'll both get in. hakuna matata and all that. :)

Alright, so I'm still not completely sure, but I think I want to do Fall 2011. I'll be a sophomore in college at that point (I'm a senior in high school right now), which will be a good time to go for me. I want to go sometime that year, but I'm leaning toward Fall over Spring 2012 just because I want to be there for the holidays. :)

I'm Amy, by the way. :thumbsup2

sooooo are you guys excited that the princess and the frog is coming out next tuesday?! Cuz i am!!!!! :lovestruc

Yes I am!! I haven't watched it in so long!! Luckily my school is playing it this weekend at our theater so I get to see it on a big screen one more time :)

hahahah I love that!!! I adore Bruno Campos' voice *___*

I'm so excited for WDW (if we get accepted!!!) cause I'm totally just gonna have Disney movie parties all the time hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter