• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family suing Disney

How would I know this is 10 yrs old! Also why not warn everyone about eating at Disney Hotels restaurants. I didn't even know this was 2 yrs old did not see any dates. Please pass this information on.
Thanks,

How would I know this is 10 yrs old! Also why not warn everyone about eating at Disney Hotels restaurants. I didn't even know this was 2 yrs old did not see any dates. Please pass this information on.
Thanks,

Will do!!

fargoclip022510.jpg

OOOOOOO A zombie thread.
10 out of 10 zombies surveyed said they wouldn't sue Disney if they got bad brains because there is no such thing as bad brains to a zombie.

Our first unanimous Zombie Poll. Of course we high tailed it out of there when one of em remarked that we had delicious looking heads.

Thanks,

Dwightt, while we are all laughing with you (I promise) the threads at the bottom are pretty random and often very old. Even many of us long time posters have fallen for it. There is a date on every post in the lower left portion before the likes box (if any). Don't feel bad about it. Sometimes the so-called Zombie Threads are amusing.

pluotlovr, hopefully you'll never know what is going on in the ind of this family. Try having a heart. When you are filled with grief and anger...well, you'll do a whole lot of things others wouldn't (or at least claim they wouldn't). Who knws what they'll do with the money (as if it were any of YOUR business)? Maybe they'll set up a college fund in the child's name, or send a sibling to college. Whatever they do is their business and I will never judge the actions of anyone who has lost a child, or a beloved family member.

Man you sound cold. And the super-nova smiley...what the heck??

So, if you get sued because someone thinks you are responsible for the death of their child, even though you know you aren't, you would just pay because you don't want to judge them?

Just because Disney has deep pockets doesn't make this acceptable.

So, if you get sued because someone thinks you are responsible for the death of their child, even though you know you aren't, you would just pay because you don't want to judge them?

That post is 10 years old.

I've gone back and read through most of this thread and this argument was used over and over. It's quite sad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter