Fanny Packs for kids

KHuntress

<font color=CC99CC>Has terrible Tag envy!!!<br><fo
I am looking for fanny packs for by DS and DD (ages 2 and 6) and cannot find them anywhere. Any suggestions? We leave in 2 weeks....

When our kids were little, we just bought them at WDW. They seem to have a HUGE selection of kid-size fanny packs and with all their favorite characters! My son still needed a safety pin to make his small enough for his skinny little waist, but each one enjoyed selecting their own fanny pack from one of the gift shops and filling it with their "important" stuff! I don't think the price was too bad, either. If you must take care of it before the trip, have you tried the Disney Store? Good Luck!

I got my kids' fanny packs at wal mart. They were about $4.00 and worked great. I used a large safety pin to make the fit better and the adult size packs hold alot more than the kids sizes. We filled theirs with pop tarts, crackers and non-melting candy. It was great, they could snack when they wanted to, even if we were in a line! The best thing we did was to take juice pouches to put in the packs. We had a fridge in our room, so I froze the juice pouches (solid) and packed them as we left in the a.m. then they thawed and were still cold in the afternoon. This worked great!!!

Target carries the Coleman Kids line of camping gear & they have fanny packs for kids in the line. I've also seen them at the BassPro Shop.

I got one for my son at The Disney Store. They had a set of luggage. A backpack, suitcase on wheels, and a fanny pack. They were all seperate and they are cute. Blue and black with a picture of Mickey on a skateboard!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just got 2 for my kids (10 & 8) at Target yesterday! The ones we picked are 12.99 and have a nice big compartment for putting stuff in and also have a place to put a water bottle. It came with a water bottle too, but I have heard that you must have clear bottles, so I will probably not bring that one.

CutlerP, I don't know where that clear water bottle thing came from. I've read it a couple of times here, but as far as I know there is no such rule. We've brought opaque water bottles into the parks lots of times.

We got fanny packs at WalMart, too. My DD is planning on using hers to get character autographs. (We're not planning on visiting many characters this trip, so she'll just get a few; not enough to make it worth getting an autograph book. DS is using a bright orange baseball hat for autographs, and DT (dear Toddler :)) will be getting her (small) Minnie Mouse blankie autographed.)

I bought one for my 2 year old at Walmart, it was back in the baby section near the baby cups, bowls and such. It is was on clearance for about $3.00 or so. It is on the smallish side, but still big on her has a pocket section maybe 3"x3" or so (it is not around so I am guessing on the exact size) and holds a water bottle, which it came with. The bottle is kind of opaque, I wonder if maybe the water bottle rule is a new rule? They had red and a blueish purple color if I remember correctly. The strap section velcros shut, no buckle to deal with for little ones, might be a good thing, but bad as they can remove it if they want to.

If anyone is looking for a place to get kids fanny packs on-line I saw them at the Oshkoshbgosh website under xtras and more, for less than $6, not sure of shipping charges though. They had pink, purple, royal blue and black. They are do not appear to have a water bottle pocket and do not list the length of the waist strap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter