Fantasia Gardens Question...HELP!!

What are you kidding?? I'm wearing her thong because I WON the competition!!!

I think OT did win, if I remember correctly, but then again that was a lot of sushi and a whole lot of saki.

Has anyone checked OT's closet for Mickey's "Shorts"? ;)

Thanks for the raise "Boss" ;)

You both are wrong OT and Jas... the losers had to swap underwear and march around Cresent Lake singing "Hail to the Chief ... She's the one that we say hail to ..."

Ok I'm thinking....

It seems this official scorekeeper job is pretty popular. Mk, how're you at wrestling in vegetable oil? I'm thinking a little competition before the competition is in order. Just be careful if Jas tries out for the job...she's REALLY good. It took every bit of my skill to win that leather thong, let me tell you!!

As for frisking....why do you think I hired her as VP of Security!??

So that's why I have that pair of mickey mouse boxers. Thanks Jen, its all coming back to me now.

Except I remember being very oily. hmmm

Pretty popular, huh? Seems like I'm the only one who volunteered...but hey...I said I wanted in on the fun. There just may be an oil wrestling monster in me waiting to get out!

Sorry MK I only oil wrestle with OT, it helps us pass time as I am protecting him in Cinderella's Castle.

Well, if you'd rather have Miss J frisk you, it's ok with me.

On second thought...maybe I should just be a spectator in this event.

Gee, MK sure gave up easily. I guess she just doesn't want the job that much.

mlcar, of COURSE we're still talking about mini-golf!! This is a family discussion forum! We've already been booted off the Parks board, dunno if there's anywhere else we could get exiled to. By the way, how are you at oil wrestling?

Originally posted by wdwoldtimer
By the way, how are you at oil wrestling?
You better be finding out for yourself, and not for me!!!!! :eek: :o

I guess MK thinks you're not worth fighting over, OT, since she gave up so easily.

:p :p :p

No....no...just wasn't real sure what I was getting myself into, that's all. If you need a score keeper...I'm there. :)

OT is definitely worth fighting for:earseek: Especially when he wears that pink Speedo and the gold chain:p Actually I am thinking that is what he needs to wear on the golf course.

Well now that I know he has a pink speedo that makes things different! :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Miss Jasmine

You better be finding out for yourself, and not for me!!!!! :eek: :o

Of course I'm finding out for you!! What is oil wrestling if you're not participating??! Why else would I bring it up in the first place?

Now now, wearing one of my speedos kind of eliminates the need for frisking, doesn't it? The frisking could turn out to be the best part of the competition!! No pink speedo for me unless it worn as an undergarment.

Originally posted by wdwoldtimer
No pink speedo for me unless it worn as an undergarment.

I thought you were wearing the black leather thong. :confused:

Actually OT is going to wear both since this is strip mini-golf and we all know about his lack of depth in terms of his strokes:rolleyes: He will really be limited in terms of club selection ... he can only use his putter ... not to be confused with his 'puter.

Let's not forget that infamous Pink Tutu!!!!

:Pinkbounc

There's OT now! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter