Fantasmic! Information and shared experiences!

Anyone score a RBT premium dining package today? Again I did a “mock” booking and nothing. Do they really go that fast, like in a minute?

Please chime in and let me know how/when you booked. I’d love to hear experiences.
There is only one seating time with less than 20 tables, so I would guess they go in seconds. But I have also not heard any confirmation of whether they drop at 6 am every day with other reservations or if they are more random (we booked the first day they opened the dining packages).

There is only one seating time with less than 20 tables, so I would guess they go in seconds. But I have also not heard any confirmation of whether they drop at 6 am every day with other reservations or if they are more random (we booked the first day they opened the dining packages).
Thank you!

I guess I’m hoping to gain from others experiences, and for me that would be knowing what time they booked and via what platform…

Thank you!

I guess I’m hoping to gain from others experiences, and for me that would be knowing what time they booked and via what platform…
Makes sense. I feel like I have not heard of anyone booking the F! Premium recently so I also wonder if they haven't been dropping yet. Hopefully someone will chime in if they have booked it!

You might also see when they open Fantasmic BB packages. I could see them somehow opening the RBT Premium ones at the same time (if they haven't already). Scouring this board is always the most useful thing for me.

Makes sense. I feel like I have not heard of anyone booking the F! Premium recently so I also wonder if they haven't been dropping yet. Hopefully someone will chime in if they have booked it!

You might also see when they open Fantasmic BB packages. I could see them somehow opening the RBT Premium ones at the same time (if they haven't already). Scouring this board is always the most useful thing for me.
My guess is BB will follow the regular RBT model where you ask for it from your server based on availability.

Here is the kids menu...
We have a 10 year old by 1 month for the trip... he is gonna struggle with the adult menu.. we shall see!

Attachments

• 53EEEDB9-E2BB-4A3B-93A9-578011922E3C.png
    53EEEDB9-E2BB-4A3B-93A9-578011922E3C.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 83
Here is the kids menu...
We have a 10 year old by 1 month for the trip... he is gonna struggle with the adult menu.. we shall see!
As long as you are paying the adult price I don't see why he couldn't get adult portions of the kids selections. It would at least be worth an ask.

I understand that they are trying to standardize adult tickets and adult meals, but it makes no sense not to allow kids up to 12 the choice of the kids meal, that's the usual cut off in most restaurants in my area.

I am NOT a fan of the requesting when you get there thing... I want to book it and know I have it.

Also that price jump with BB for a family of 4 with a 10 year old makes it similar to the dessert party once I tip.
Right?! And it doesn't even include the drinks... plus you don't even get an actual table and chair to sit in.

I was kind of excited for this to be a possibility, but $90 x 5, plus another two kid meals... geesh. I'm less seriously considering this now; dealing with the HB craziness suddenly doesn't seem quite as bad when I can put a price tag on how much $$ it saves me 😅

Right?! And it doesn't even include the drinks... plus you don't even get an actual table and chair to sit in.

I was kind of excited for this to be a possibility, but $90 x 5, plus another two kid meals... geesh. I'm less seriously considering this now; dealing with the HB craziness suddenly doesn't seem quite as bad when I can put a price tag on how much $$ it saves me 😅
I know. I think it's possible we may book both- the hungry bear for later in the trip and cancel if BB works out. And really the main reason we would still with the BB is because we want to eat there anyway.

I updated the first page with what we know about BB.

One question I would like to update the first page with- is the Riverbelle premium the same menu as the regular river all for Fantasmic?

We always thought that the BB package was relatively inexpensive compared to regular dining at the restaurant. You get starter, entrée, dessert, drink, and a reserved section for the show. It used to be $59 and then went up to $62 before the pandemic IIRC. Now it's jumped by $27, but that is more on par for the prices of the restaurant and the perk guests receive in addition to the meal. When I think about everything that it includes, the price still seems pretty reasonable to me.

I updated the first page with what we know about BB.

One question I would like to update the first page with- is the Riverbelle premium the same menu as the regular river all for Fantasmic?
I have heard people say no, that Premium is slightly different BUT I have yet to see any proof of that in the form of a menu. So maybe they are the same? I am going on Saturday (regular RB reservation) so I’ll try to find out.

We always thought that the BB package was relatively inexpensive compared to regular dining at the restaurant. You get starter, entrée, dessert, drink, and a reserved section for the show. It used to be $59 and then went up to $62 before the pandemic IIRC. Now it's jumped by $27, but that is more on par for the prices of the restaurant and the perk guests receive in addition to the meal. When I think about everything that it includes, the price still seems pretty reasonable to me.
I was expecting it to be a lower point than River Belle Premium package so $89 was kind of shocking. It might be a good value IF you wanted to eat at BB anyway and IF you wanted to order the most expensive items on the menu (the $14 starter, $52 filet mignon, etc).

But if you are only eating there to watch Fantasmic that price point is a really tough pill to swallow.

We did the Premium package at River Belle Terrace. It was okay. I liked having a seat but we were a bit obscured from seeing Mickey up on the top of the hill. We were in the middle seating section. I felt bad for the people in the 3rd section near the restaurant. Also, we didn't get the dragon animatronic which was disappointing. I wouldn't do it again unless you could ensure one of the first row tables near the rail in the middle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter