Fantasmic questions

Yes, I did HB yesterday and am doing RBT today (not the premium one with seats, the...normal one?). Was not impressed with HB food (dry chicken, too salty potatoes, though the cornbread was fluffy). I like the 10:30 show because I can watch the fireworks near Jolly Holiday, hightail it to RoA, and sit right next to the (central) BB section without waiting an hour like for the first show.

I would love to hear how the RBT food is :) I have reservations for RBT and BB on the days we are going in March. Do you get cushions with the RBT reservation? I have the 2nd show on our reservations, but have only heard to get the 1st show, and I am so worried about making it in time to get good seats with the crowds and congestion that happens after the first show. Any tips or advice would be greatly welcomed :)

I would love to hear how the RBT food is :) I have reservations for RBT and BB on the days we are going in March. Do you get cushions with the RBT reservation? I have the 2nd show on our reservations, but have only heard to get the 1st show, and I am so worried about making it in time to get good seats with the crowds and congestion that happens after the first show. Any tips or advice would be greatly welcomed :)
No cushions, alas. I think I'm an outlier on this board for preferring the second show, but the crowds are surprisingly manageable. My number one tip is to make sure everyone has refilled their water bottles and used the bathroom by 9ish--bad enough to fight the crowds to Fantasmic, you don't want to also have to fight them to a bathroom during that time. Once that's done, I like to buy myself a snack or two to divert myself during the hour or so total I'll be waiting for the fireworks and fantasmic. Watch the fireworks near the Frontierland entrance. CMs will separate traffic heading to/leaving Fantasmic, so at least you don't really have to dodge people. Waiting by RoA gets pretty cold, so keep that in mind if you're planning to use a sweater as your cushion :)

No cushions, alas. I think I'm an outlier on this board for preferring the second show, but the crowds are surprisingly manageable. My number one tip is to make sure everyone has refilled their water bottles and used the bathroom by 9ish--bad enough to fight the crowds to Fantasmic, you don't want to also have to fight them to a bathroom during that time. Once that's done, I like to buy myself a snack or two to divert myself during the hour or so total I'll be waiting for the fireworks and fantasmic. Watch the fireworks near the Frontierland entrance. CMs will separate traffic heading to/leaving Fantasmic, so at least you don't really have to dodge people. Waiting by RoA gets pretty cold, so keep that in mind if you're planning to use a sweater as your cushion :)

Thank you! I can't wait to hear your review of the food.

So I would definitely do RBT again but not HB, even though RBT was almost twice as expensive after tip. HB felt like cafeteria food, whereas RBT felt like a nice restaurant. Enjoyed the food, especially dessert--wish i had a bigger stomach :p Will try to post a photo of the menu once I have computer access again

Only two jungle barges today but all (?) three princess barges. Yesterday there were three for each, but I have no idea if that's the norm? Murphy, Columbia, and Mark Twain all working :)

Only two jungle barges today but all (?) three princess barges. Yesterday there were three for each, but I have no idea if that's the norm? Murphy, Columbia, and Mark Twain all working :)
Thank you for your review and letting me know that Fantasmic is running with all the characters and boats :) I am super excited about our trip now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter