Farewell to one of DL's best CMs--Laughing Stock's Kevin Gregg

iceskatejen

<font color=0000CC>I did it 4 times during my trip
After nearly nine years, Kevin Gregg, one of the funniest (and all-around nice guy) entertainment CMs is leaving for bigger and better things. His last two days are Sunday, 9/4 and Tuesday, 9/6. He should be doing Laughing Stock both days (unless something wierd happens and he gets asked to sub for Billy Hill and the Hillbillies again like he did last Sunday, though last Friday was supposed to be his last day doing that). I'll be there both days to laugh and, on Tuesday, cry, and cheer on his performances. Showtimes are 10:45, 11:30, 12:30, 2, 3, & 4 for both days out in front of the Golden Horseshoe. If you'll be in DL go check him out.

Thanks for the info iceskatejen. I know I should stop & see the show - the CM performers get really good reviews from people who've seen it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter