Fav Randy Chapman Pics

AbbyPan:

Yet again another gorgeous set of pics, think the one of you guys in front of the monorail is great just cos i ve never seen that sort of pic before. Whos idea was that to do??

That was my idea! I love love love the monorail, and I wanted a different pic, something that told everyone about our fun spirit. I told Randy we wanted a shot next to the monorail and he gave it us! you should pic a spot that you love and do the same!!!;)

here's another shot that he took:

monorail1.jpg

allisonswonderland::)

Wow is all i can say, your pics are amazing. I love all of them:lovestruc . Some of your pics are totally stunning,i really like the way Randy has taken one of the individual shots of you in b&w & your bouquet is in colour.Also like the shot showing you smelling your bouquet, think it makes a lovely picture.

Do you have a link to all or more of your wedding pics?

Thankyou so much for mailing them, thats now a few more to add to my list of "Randy must have shots".

Thankyou :goodvibes

Oh, good. I am so glad Allison posted hers. I think hers may be the first Randy pix I saw and I absolutely fell in love with them. Allison, I think there are one or two there I hadn't seen before. They are all so beautiful -- you must just smile so HUGE when you see how perfect everything looked that day!

Thanks everyone- I was thrilled with my pictures, I will post more of them if you would like. It will probably be tomorrow, though - I am at work (of course I am "well I say my husbands boss" I am his office mgr - but will have more time then to go through and really get more of the pictures. I was thrilled with what Randy did, he did our engagements as well!

Allison -- I don't remember -- did Randy shoot your Mad Hatter luncheon too? THose pix were amazing. Are you going to post some? :love:

Allison,

I love your pictures!! :lovestruc I'm going to ask Randy to take some similar shots for me too! I was wondering who did your hair and makeup? It looks great!

Put me on the list of fans of Allison's pics - I know I always get distracted by PINK LOL but just gorgeous pics of the Bride (& the groom ;)). Quick question for Allison were those BM dresses from Alfred Angelo by any chance, a girlfriend of mine is getting married in Spain in the Summer and has chosen dresses very similar, they're beautiful.

These are my fav Randy Shots:

796047523105_0_ALB.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

20.jpg

756212133105_0_ALB.jpg

23.jpg

494404433105_0_ALB.jpg

43.jpg

I just got my pictures last night, so I am still going through them. I have to say that I love, love, love them all! So far, this one is my favorite, is just screams "Fairytale Wedding"

DK08051-3-08.jpg

Allison- my absolute fav is the one of you one the beach...so pretty!

Dana- awe, that pic does scream "FairyTale Wedding"!

Aww! These pictures are all so amazing! Now I'm not sure if I'm more excited for the wedding or the pictures haha :laughing:

Allison - add me as a fan of your photos. I love them - and your bouquets were just gorgeous!

I'll have to dig out my cds from Randy and post some of my shots. I'll be fun to look back at them again :)

Dmslush - That picture is gorgeous! Where exactly were you guys standing when that was taken? I am definitely adding that to my list. By the time my wedding gets here - I'm going to have a binder full of "must have shots by Randy" :rotfl:

Alison :goodvibes

Pleeeeease add more pics i think we would all love to see more as your pics are so stunning:lovestruc . Cant wait to see more:banana:

Fantasia Sam :goodvibes

I did nt realise you had used Randy for your pics as i remember looking at them a long time ago.The b/w one from your ceremony is lovely & i totally love the shot taken with the fireworks in the background. That to me sums up a proper Fairytale Wedding. Wow:cutie:

PrincessBride07 :goodvibes

I love the first pic you ve posted. Can i ask was your bouquet one of the 1's included in the packages or did you request that bouquet as it looked beautiful.

Im loving seeing everyones pics:woohoo: , i cant wait to start writing my request list, God help Randy when he sees it though.;)
Can i ask when you request certain shots from Randy how many does everyone normally mention. I dont wanna write him a huge list when most people only mention 2 or 3 shots

Thanks ladies

Feline Figaro ~ Thank you. I had a custom/wishes wedding. My bouquet was the basic french round bouquet (asked them to make it look like it was hand tied as much as possible) with some crystals.

Allison ~ your pictures are absolutely beautiful. The one with your BM's and the last two look like they are straight out of a bridal magazine.

Ok Sam- my dresses were actually by Raylia Designs - I loved the style and they were actually seperates, so you could choose the bottoms.

And someone I believe asked about Randy shooting my Mad Hatter Tea - he actually did not. My poor cousin Sean was the only Boy allowed because he was my photographer. he has a great eye- he is in PR.

Sam I should note, I get distracted by all of the pink myself...hhehe. In fact my favorite pic is myself and my bridesmaids when we are real close together - it is me witha total backdrop of pink. I just loved that color.

My hair and makeup were done by friends but my hair is actually a hairpiece....sohoforme.com actually just had my hair in a ponytail!!!

I love your photos Allison! They just look so fun and sunny and that's what I want from a Florida wedding (when I actually have one!)

I saved a few to my desktop folder - I have a folder with 'wedding stuff' in so when I do get married, I won't forget all these great ideas!! I hope you don't mind :)

Allison:)

Wow, your pics are all so lovely:lovestruc . Thankyou for loading more up for all of us to see. Looking at your new loaded pics i ve got a few more to add to my ever growing list.:goodvibes
Did you give Randy any outline to the kinda photos you wanted or were all of the shots his idea??

Was your bouquet custom ordered or was it one of the 1's inc in the packages as its beautiful. I loooove pink so would definatly want somethig similar:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter