Fav Randy Chapman Pics

Allison, I love all your pics!! Just one question, what is your flower girl carrying and where did you get it? Its so cute!

this is mine! i can't wait to get the rest of my pics back from him!
CM16611-24-08.jpg

Dmslush - That picture is gorgeous! Where exactly were you guys standing when that was taken? I am definitely adding that to my list. By the time my wedding gets here - I'm going to have a binder full of "must have shots by Randy" :rotfl:

We were at the poly, at Sunset Point where we were married.

I have 2 posted on my photo link below......I can't figure out how to post directly on here....:rolleyes:

I'm still going through my pictures, he took about 1300! But, here are a few more that I LOVE! The wind was blowing HORRIBLY that day. He really used it to his advantage. We were freezing during the ceremony and after, but you can't tell it in the pictures. Booking him was, by far, the best decision that I ever made!

DK09581-3-08.jpg

DK09751-3-08.jpg

DK10741-3-08.jpg

DK07611-3-08.jpg

DK07921-3-08.jpg

DK01361-3-08.jpg

DK00661-3-08.jpg

I'm still going through my pictures, he took about 1300! But, here are a few more that I LOVE! The wind was blowing HORRIBLY that day. He really used it to his advantage. We were freezing during the ceremony and after, but you can't tell it in the pictures. Booking him was, by far, the best decision that I ever made!

DK09581-3-08.jpg

DK09751-3-08.jpg

DK10741-3-08.jpg

DK07611-3-08.jpg

DK07921-3-08.jpg

DK01361-3-08.jpg

DK00661-3-08.jpg

Yay more pics :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cool1:

Your wedding pics are lovely, the shot with you both dancing where you can see the violinist is fab!! Yet again another lovely bouquet, your is really unusual which i really like:). I bet the fact of it being windy made photos that bit more challenging;)

Yay more pics :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cool1:

Your wedding pics are lovely, the shot with you both dancing where you can see the violinist is fab!! Yet again another lovely bouquet, your is really unusual which i really like:). I bet the fact of it being windy made photos that bit more challenging;)

My hair was so long, that it was a challenge to keep it out of my face. Ana used a ton of hairspray and I used even more after she left, but it was still hard to keep it from blowing in my face during the pictures. I do love how the wind made my dress billow and blow during in the pictures.

I actually made my bouquet. It wasn't in my budget to have a bouquet preserved, so I used the one that disney gave us for my daughter and made my own.

I actually made my bouquet. It wasn't in my budget to have a bouquet preserved, so I used the one that disney gave us for my daughter and made my own.

What a fab idea, it looked lovely :cutie:

How did you find Ana as i have booked Beaute Speciale for both my trial run in Oct & for our wedding in May 09?? Was you happy with both your hair & makeup??

What a fab idea, it looked lovely :cutie:

How did you find Ana as i have booked Beaute Speciale for both my trial run in Oct & for our wedding in May 09?? Was you happy with both your hair & makeup??

I was extremely pleased with my hair and make up both. Ana did my hair, and Lily did my makeup. They were both very easy to get along with and did everything perfectly. I have horrible rosacea and Lily was able to cover it all!

I was extremely pleased with my hair and make up both. Ana did my hair, and Lily did my makeup. They were both very easy to get along with and did everything perfectly. I have horrible rosacea and Lily was able to cover it all!

I had the same team the day I was married!!! They were both terrific!

Thank you again everyone!

Ok no I did not really give Randy any ideas EXCEPT - I wanted the guys by that car at the GF, I thought it was a cute idea for all of them.

My FG had a single rose wand. She loved that and walked into bibitty bobitty boo.

My flowers were a custom creation.... rosini roses, pale pink roses, pink lisianthus, white stephanotis and green hydrangea.

wedding608.jpg

This one did not come through in the last post....this arrangement is a bit different, I reused them on the tables too.

dmslush -- Your pictures are incredible!!! I love the one with the rain on the window pane. Did it rain on your wedding day? The pix of you with your gown billowing are just exquisite! You are one of the most beautiful brides who has posted pics! THank you for sharing!

Allison -- Thank you so much for posting your ceremony flowers. That is almost exactly what I want for our ceremony/centerpieces. The only change I will request is softer pinks and a little less greens, with pink and/or green organza ribbons tied around the container. Yours were absolutely gorgeous!

BTW, the picture is such a beautiful composition!

dmslush -- Your pictures are incredible!!! I love the one with the rain on the window pane. Did it rain on your wedding day? The pix of you with your gown billowing are just exquisite! You are one of the most beautiful brides who has posted pics! THank you for sharing!

No, it didn't rain. We got married this past January 3rd and it was right in the middle of a cold snap! I think the day of the wedding, it was in the low 30s when we woke up. We had to turn on the heat in the room, and that caused a condensation on the window. The wind was also blowing so hard! My wedding coordinator gave me the option of changing the location, but I was determined to get married at sunset point. I think the pictures came out beautifully.

I'll be honest, I was self conscious and worried about how the pictures would turn out since I am plus sized, but Randy was very conscious of flattering poses. I am so glad that we used him!

I'll be honest, I was self conscious and worried about how the pictures would turn out since I am plus sized, but Randy was very conscious of flattering poses. I am so glad that we used him!

I am so glad you said this. It is one of my two biggest worries. I am pooh-sized (short & round) so I am really worried about looking like one of those meringue cookies in the pix. :lmao: The other thing I am really worried about and this is even more critical is that my eyes don't focus straight. I was born blind and have artificial eye muscles and my eyes don't align if I look at something. Most pix of me looking straight on or to my left are just a disaster. I figure when we get closer I will let Randy know that I am appearance-challenged :guilty: and hoping he can work some magic. :rolleyes1

I am so glad you said this. It is one of my two biggest worries. I am pooh-sized (short & round) so I am really worried about looking like one of those meringue cookies in the pix. :lmao: The other thing I am really worried about and this is even more critical is that my eyes don't focus straight. I was born blind and have artificial eye muscles and my eyes don't align if I look at something. Most pix of me looking straight on or to my left are just a disaster. I figure when we get closer I will let Randy know that I am appearance-challenged :guilty: and hoping he can work some magic. :rolleyes1

I never mentioned to him that I was plus sized, he just checked me out when he got there and off we went. So, don't worry at all about being plus sized!!!

As for your eye, just show him what you are wanting to do, what makes you comfortable and what doesn't. He will work with you! If there is something that makes you feel 'wrong' just tell him that you don't like it. I told him that I wanted a lot of candids. i don't like being posed very much, i feel stupid. So, we have a handful of posed ones and a TON of us just being goofy. He took a lot of ken and I just looking at one another and talking, just being normal. I love those.

Keenercam...hahahaa - getting the lighter pinks in there was a fight for me hahahaa...I have a hard time saying no and my floral person had her own ideas, I felt like I finally had to stamp my foot to say NO - I want this.... I added the greenery to make it less expensive, you can do the whole thing flowers. Tell them to nix the rosini roses.

Allison :goodvibes

I think im gonna drive Randy nuts about how much im gonna be going on about your pics;) :rotfl: . I think my list so far is mostly made up of shots taken from your wedding pics :cutie: . The last one you posted yet again surprise surprise i really love:love: . I really want the Unity Candle lighting during our ceremony so i totally love the fact that i could see yours lit in the background.
Was your candles still lit at that moment or was they lit especially to get that shot.

Randy is so amazing:cool1: , the more i see his work the more i love it :lovestruc

I'm still going through the pictures, here are some more that I like that Randy took:

DK10121-3-08.jpg

DK10181-3-08.jpg

DK10291-3-08.jpg

DK07611-3-08.jpg

DK02211-3-08.jpg

DK04291-3-08.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter