• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite BWV Restaurant?

As far as Big River - I would not recommend it. We ate there with some friends from Orlando on our first night of vacation and were very disappointed. Yes, the beer is excellent but that was the best part of anyones meal! We weer very disapointed but Sppodles and Flying Fish certainly made up for that meal!

conciergekelly said:
We love Flying Fish. the food is great and the service is wonderful! We love the atmosphere! If you don't like fish they have a killer steak that my DH gets everytime!

The steak at Flying Fish is my favorite of any place at Disney, including Yachtsman! You can usually get a lobster tail to go with it too.

Spoodles first, had a great meal at Cape May in Oct. :Pinkbounc :banana:

Glad to hear good things about Spoodles. I have never eaten there before and I have ADR's there for my birthday dinner on 11/30 :banana:

Flying Fish is fantastic, and Spoodles is very good too. We also really enjoyed Kimono's over at the Swan (or maybe it is the Dolphin, can never remember.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter