Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

I only tried a few adult beverages on our last trip, but the one I specifically remember was the Rickshaw Rickie at Yak & Yeti. It was not good :sad2:

Cantaloopy at the China stand
Dad and I hate cantaloupe, but for some reason he got one and loved it. I took a sip a loved it too. It is so refreshing. I keep meaning to ask if you can get it alcohol free I would love it as just a cool drink on a hot day when I'm chaperoning kids at Disney and can't have alcohol.

Tokyo Sunset at the Japan stand

Cantaloopy at the China stand
Dad and I hate cantaloupe, but for some reason he got one and loved it. I took a sip a loved it too. It is so refreshing. I keep meaning to ask if you can get it alcohol free I would love it as just a cool drink on a hot day when I'm chaperoning kids at Disney and can't have alcohol.

Tokyo Sunset at the Japan stand

Yes! I totally forgot about this one! Thanks for reminding me!

This isn't particularly groundbreaking, but the Frozen Mango Margarita from Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach/Yacht Club was absolutely insane. I could throw back a hundred and never tell I was drinking alcohol. So good.

This isn't particularly groundbreaking, but the Frozen Mango Margarita from Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach/Yacht Club was absolutely insane. I could throw back a hundred and never tell I was drinking alcohol. So good.
I don't know about that. If I didn't want to know I was drinking alcohol, I'd save money and get a slushie from a quick service place. And if I wanted a buzz (which I grew out of soon after college), I'd still want to know I was drinking alcohol in order to gauge my consumption.

Has anyone said the grand marnier orange slush from the stand in the France Pavillion of the World Showcase? That's my favorite.

No! I was surprised the France Pavilion slushes hadn't made it to the list yet. Personally, I am #TeamGreyGoose, but they are both good!

I've heard the Bloody Mary's at AK are pretty good. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I didn't even realize you could get alcohol in AK! Has anyone tried any of the Bloody's from the Dawa Bar? What did you think?

I've heard the Bloody Mary's at AK are pretty good. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I didn't even realize you could get alcohol in AK! Has anyone tried any of the Bloody's from the Dawa Bar? What did you think?

It's been a couple years, but I had both the Discovery Island Bloody Mary and the Asian-inspired one and they were good. I liked the lime juice in the first and the other was a bit spicy and a little sour, but good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter