Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

This list is driving my drinks budget up! Although, I'm usually just a bourbon and coke kind of girl and all the "specialty cocktails" are so super fruity so that makes a little wary of them.

I do, however, love the grey goose slushie in France! Nom nom nom.

Dole Whip with Rum....Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Animal Kingdom
Irish Coffee....Raglan Road, Disney Springs.
Mojito....Dockside Bar (behind the Boathouse), Disney Spring.

This list is driving my drinks budget up! Although, I'm usually just a bourbon and coke kind of girl and all the "specialty cocktails" are so super fruity so that makes a little wary of them.

I do, however, love the grey goose slushie in France! Nom nom nom.

I usually keep my drinks fairly simple too, but there is just so much goodness at WDW and well, it's a vacation-- you're allowed to indulge a little extra. :) and yes for the Grey Goose Slush!

Gelato martini at the Ice cream place in France - Gelato and whipped cream vodka - it great on a hot day

Maytag martini at Blue Zoo - Vodka martini - the Olives are stuffed with Maytag blue cheese

I have to throw in another vote for the Pina Colova. My all time favorite! You can get them at HS and at CBR (restaurant and pool bar). Yummy!!

I have to throw in another vote for the Pina Colova. My all time favorite! You can get them at HS and at CBR (restaurant and pool bar). Yummy!!
Love these too! Pretty sure they are available at every resort bar (at least all the ones I've stayed at in the past year!)

I've heard the Bloody Mary's at AK are pretty good. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I didn't even realize you could get alcohol in AK! Has anyone tried any of the Bloody's from the Dawa Bar? What did you think?

They are a limited item time from opening until 11 or the mix runs out (which is the usual thing) the Dawa is my wife's favorite me being a carnivore I tend to stick with the African because of the beef jerky. A coupl of those in the morning and you can stand the noise waiting in line for Kilimanjaro Safaris without hesitation.

Avocado Margarita - La Cava del Tequila
Spikey Pineapple - Trader Sams
Yeti Attack - Animal Kingdom
Leapin Leprechaun - Rose & Crown
Orange slushie (Grey Goose) - France Pavilion

Just to name a few :upsidedow

Einstock White Ale at the Norway Pavilion (which I've never found outside Epcot in the states), Altenmunster Oktoberfest at the Germany Pavilion, and Full Sail Session Lager that can be found throughout DHS (and will score you some weird looks if you order it at a character breakfast).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter