Favorite Disney Attraction Song

Promise from Illuminations by Kellie Coffey. Fits our family perfectly and bring my wife to tears every time...

Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow as it was "Walt's song" according to Richard Sherman. It embodies the optimism and drive of Walt Disney to me.

We too listen to Disney on a streaming service that frequently plays attraction music along with songs from the movies. We put the music on most evenings during dinner and all day on the weekends. We really don't watch TV anymore...
Mike

Mine are gone but not forgotten:

Spectromagic (the opening fanfare is my ringtone)
Tapestry of Nations

I also have fond memories of "Now Is the Time," a line or so of which plays as background music in Tomorrowland.

So, with all that being said, I take it I am not the only one who frequently listens to the streaming stations that play the parks music! :blush: I am so relieved. I worry about myself at times. :laughing:

No, you are not alone. That music has helped get me thorough many nights working on proposals or reports. Sometimes it is hard for me to listen after we have just returned from a vacation, but it does not take too long before I am listening again.

My top three are Enchanted Tiki Room, Grim Grinning Ghosts, and It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, but I do love the music from Splash Mountain and One Little Spark too!

Tiki Room song
When You Wish Upon a Star was played at one of the fireworks I went to

First off this is a really good question. So hard to choose one but if you make me choose an 'attraction' song then it has to be Splash Mountain. If you asked 'area' music...Epcot Future World/Entrance loop is my ultimate favorite.

Promise from Illuminations by Kellie Coffey. Fits our family perfectly and bring my wife to tears every time.
I hear that song hundreds of times throughout the year and never knew anything about it until your post. It is a good song.

Splash Mountain music is my favorite.

Also I LOVE the background music in the various lands.

I HATE Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow. LOL.

I love Disney park music! Grim Grinning Ghosts, POTC (Yoho), COP, Tiki Room, and the whole SOTS medley on Splash is excellent. Special recognition for songs that are now extinct: Now Is The Time(old COP song), and the soundtrack to Kitchen Kabaret (Veggie Fruit Fruit.)

I think my favorite has to be Golden Dream from American Adventure in Epcot with There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow as a close second from the Carousel of Progress.

I would like to hear your favorites so I could add them to my Spotify playlist so I can listen to them when I'm not at the parks.

I had Golden Dream played from a CD at my Air Force Retirement ceremony in 2004. I Think of that day every time I hear that song.

But my favorite is the parade music from the Tapestry of Nations parade. I still get teary as the Great Millenium March is announced at the beginning.

So, with all that being said, I take it I am not the only one who frequently listens to the streaming stations that play the parks music! :blush: I am so relieved. I worry about myself at times. :laughing:
Where can those be found now? I used to listen to that on Live 365, but that app is gone.

Wow what a tough question. A#1 favorite would have to be Splash Mountain, "How do you do" cause pretty good sure as you're born....

I think 2nd is Epcot Park music.

Where can those be found now? I used to listen to that on Live 365, but that app is gone.
I just copied this from Live365's website: In addition to open sign-ups for broadcasters, Live365 launched a new, free iOS app for listeners. The app allows listeners to discover new content at no cost, and gives broadcasters an instant audience. Live365 is committed to getting its content in front of as many consumers as possible through Android, Amazon Alexa, SONOS, and more by September 2017.

Oh, I love so many! Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow and the entire soundtrack to Splash Mountain are what first came to mind. I also love One Little Spark and Tiki Room because they're my toddler's favorites and he almost knows them by heart. Anyone remember the "Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand" song? It seemed like the theme song to everything in 2000 which was my first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter