Favorite QS meals at a Disney resort?

hawaiilife

Mouseketeer
What is your favorite QS meal at a Disney resort? We have a rental car. With 3 kids we cant manage to do a park day every single day and last trip we stayed at our resort on our break days so this time I want to venture out a bit!

POR, Roaring forks, Capt Cooks, Gaspirilla
Disney Springs - Dluxe burger, wolfgang pucks expresss

Grab a slice of pizza on the boardwalk, then some ice cream a couple doors down. Both are relatively cheap (by Disney standards) and the kids will enjoy the atmosphere.

How about Mara at AK lodge. They have good food for both adventurous and timid eaters, a themed and air conditioned dining area and while you are there you can look around, see some animals or do some of there free resort activity's.

Trader Sam's is fun at Poly, but the food is not on the dining plan, if you need it to be. I also like the Oasis Pool Bar and Grill.
I liked Roaring Forks at Wilderness Lodge.

Resort QS? Dole Whip stand and Capt. Cook @ Poly. We liked the seafood stew, a chicken salad, and a meatless salad. Many people like the pork nachos although I did not. I wuvvvvv the pineapple Dole whip float.

Last edited:

SSR's Artist's Palette has very good soups, sandwiches (Hot Ham & Cheese w/ Gouda & the Italian w/ Mortadella are my favorites), wraps, flat-breads and they come with homemade Saratoga chips!

How about Mara at AK lodge. They have good food for both adventurous and timid eaters, a themed and air conditioned dining area and while you are there you can look around, see some animals or do some of there free resort activity's.
O loved the pepperoni flat bread at Mara.

Landscape at AoA, Everything Pop at Pop, Capt' Cook at the Poly, Polite Pig, Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs, Flame Tree BBQ, Peco's Bill's, and Yak and Yeti CS at the parks.

I love the chef's pasta of the day at Contempo Cafe...lots of options at POR too. If you're in the mood for pure junky food (and paying cash, not DDP), the snack stand on the Boardwalk has some delicious fried options.

Great suggestion! Also, for the adults, be sure to try the Zebra Domes....they are little cupcakes with a splash of Kahluah.....you can see some animals and the beautiful resort and have a yummy QS meal

We like Picabu over at the Swan/Dolphin. They have a family meal with a whole rotisserie chicken (cut into quarters). It’s served with 3 sides (ex. mashed potatoes, macaroni, greens etc.) and 4 bread sticks All this for $30. We got a huge bottle of water and split it between the 4 of us. The food was actually very tasty and we couldn’t beat the price to feed a family of four.

When we finished we walked on the boardwalk to watch some of the entertainment and stopped by the bakery for a couple of snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter