Favorite stain remover

I have become a master at getting stains out of DD18’s white softball uniforms.
This is what I do (and will be doing this morning)…..

Put powder OxiClean in bucket with warm or hot water and let item soak for a few hours or overnight (I prefer overnight)

Take item out, squeeze out water and spread out on a towel.
Put bar of Fels-Naptha bar soap in the water to get it good and wet

Spread Borax powder on stained areas

Take the bar soap and scrub in the Borax with the bar soap. Really scrub hard in the worse areas. Doing this starts to make a paste - that’s good. Scrub scrub scrub

Put item in the washing machine with like colors or alone (I also throw in the towel I had item laying on)

Pour in Arm & Hammer liquid detergent (I use the one for odors) and wash in warm water.

This works great!
As I said….I’ll be doing this in a few minutes with my DD’s white pants that have been soaking since last night.

Watched Mythbusters once where they concluded that hydrogen peroxide poured over baking soda was an amazing cleaner & smell remover (skunk) so I have done it ever since.

Watched Mythbusters once where they concluded that hydrogen peroxide poured over baking soda was an amazing cleaner & smell remover (skunk) so I have done it ever since.
Gonna try that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter