Feb AP Hotel Rates

BobbyBond2

Earning My Ears
I'm just making sure I'm seeing things right, do the AP rates for the hotels in Feb (14th-18th) look correct or have they not been released yet? They seem extremely high when I checked today.

I'm just making sure I'm seeing things right, do the AP rates for the hotels in Feb (14th-18th) look correct or have they not been released yet? They seem extremely high when I checked today.
They are out through the first week of January so far. That week in Feb will be very busy with Mardi Gras being Feb 13

They are out through the first week of January so far. That week in Feb will be very busy with Mardi Gras being Feb 13
Ohhh I completely forgot. We may have to audible our trip. How crazy busy is it the dat after mardis gras?

Ohhh I completely forgot. We may have to audible our trip. How crazy busy is it the dat after mardis gras?
Honestly I have never personally experienced it, but I have read that some schools have that week off for a break, plus Feb 19 is President’s Day so the weekend will definitely be extra busy. Universal goes all out for Mardi Gras with a daily parade, weekend concerts, and food booths.

We'll be returning home that Sunday, I expected Friday and Saturday to be busy. This is why I was hoping for an AP hotel rate to be out so we can get Express with the premier hotels. Its just me and my little guy, who is an impatient 9-year-old... Who am I kidding, its me whos impatient :D

We'll be returning home that Sunday, I expected Friday and Saturday to be busy. This is why I was hoping for an AP hotel rate to be out so we can get Express with the premier hotels. Its just me and my little guy, who is an impatient 9-year-old... Who am I kidding, its me whos impatient :D
Keep an eye out for the AP rates, express will definitely help.

can you specify the dates you are seeing January AP rates for? I've been searching often for January 1-6 and have yet to see any.

can you specify the dates you are seeing January AP rates for? I've been searching often for January 1-6 and have yet to see any.
I have AP rates for Jan 2-6 - I have not seen any double queen rooms available at the EP resorts for those dates though....

I have AP rates for Jan 2-6 - I have not seen any double queen rooms available at the EP resorts for those dates though....
Which hotel? I'm still not seeing them on either the UO site nor windsurfers. Just wondering if I'm not searching properly.

Thanks

I'm playing it safe, I booked the Premier resort for the week we'll be there, if an AP rate comes out, I'll just call and have it moved around.

Thanks everyone!

Which hotel? I'm still not seeing them on either the UO site nor windsurfers. Just wondering if I'm not searching properly.

Thanks
I usually stay at CBBR, trying Aventura next. Jan 2-6 at PBR says $384/nt for a king room. Not the best rate, says marked down from $615. Deluxe 2 Q room says $437, down from $699. Yikes! There is always a chance that the rates could go down.
IMG_1022.png

It's possible (likely?) there are no AP rates for Jan 1st. In which case you won't see any AP rates if you include Jan 1 in the search, but they appear if you leave the culprit date out.

Thanks
I use the link in the AP rates sticky. All hotels have AP rates available. EP hotels are still pricy due to type of rooms available

I use the link in the AP rates sticky. All hotels have AP rates available. EP hotels are still pricy due to type of rooms available
Booked Jan 2-6 with the ap rate, Jan 1st seasonal rate ($$$) separately ans saved $77 vs. The stay more rate @ surfside. Not bad.

Thanks all for the info.

Depending on when you're planning to visit, it's still not a bad idea to book at current rates and see what happens.

FWIW, last time we visited in February, I booked our room at HRH 9 months ahead of time. A few months later, just before releasing February "Passholder Discount" rates, Universal jacked up the price of all of the rooms at all of the onsite hotels for the week we were visiting (which was President's Day week, a popular holiday), some to double what they'd been before, such that we would have paid 30% MORE if we'd rebooked the same room at the passholder rate instead of keeping the full rate we'd booked ahead of time.

If they can trick you into paying more and thinking you're getting a deal, they will.

Last edited:
Depending on when you're planning to visit, it's still not a bad idea to book at current rates and see what happens.

FWIW, last time we visited in February, I booked our room at HRH 9 months ahead of time. A few months later, just before releasing February "Passholder Discount" rates, Universal jacked up the price of all of the rooms at all of the onsite hotels for the week we were visiting (which was President's Day week, a popular holiday), some to double what they'd been before, such that we would have paid 30% MORE if we'd rebooked the same room at the passholder rate instead of keeping the full rate we'd booked ahead of time.

If they can trick you into paying more and thinking you're getting a deal, they will.
That's my fear. I booked the premium resort now for the "days" we'll be there, and we'll move to Surfside for the last evening since we have an early AM flight Sunday.

Have been checking for AP rates (for HRH) in Jan 2024 for the past month. Have only seen AP rates for suites up until Jan 7 - nothing for more standard rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter