Feb AP Hotel Rates

Have been checking for AP rates (for HRH) in Jan 2024 for the past month. Have only seen AP rates for suites up until Jan 7 - nothing for more standard rooms

Heads up that UOR has released some new passholder rates for late January. Not sure if they extend into February yet, but I was able to switch our late January PBR reservation to the passholder rate and saved quite a bit. Good luck!

Heads up that UOR has released some new passholder rates for late January. Not sure if they extend into February yet, but I was able to switch our late January PBR reservation to the passholder rate and saved quite a bit. Good luck!
Thank you. I looked early this morning and AP rates were not there, but I checked again because of your post. I was able to get a good rate for Aventura and I canceled Surfside. This board is so helpful :-)

Booked the weekend Feb 23-26 in anticipation of the OI meetup not having many low rates. AP for CBBR is 180/nt Only other AP rates I see for that weekend for now are PBR and SF. Maybe they are holding back the other AP rates for OI discounts? (ES seasonal rate was 209, Aventura seasonal rate is 266). Will cancel if OI has lower rates I can get.

(Cabana Bay looks like the only resort with consistent daily AP rates out through the end of February. I do see CB, PBR and SF AP rates for the first weekend of March also. Others should be coming along soon.)

Last edited:

Looks like rates are out through 2/1.

Edit - I guess 2/2 is just blocked out as a single night, because it's available in other combos & @georgina was able to book later in Feb...

Last edited:
Thanks for this post - was able to book great rates for our dates at around 60% of the regular posted rack rate.

I noticed those May APH rates as well - PBH is the only deluxe one that has them available. I assume it's because of the renovations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter