Feb Half Term - Day 1 - day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4 - Last day now added- Complete!

I have loved reading your trip report - thanks for writing it:goodvibes. That is a really lovely picture of your family at the end
Jo

I have loved reading your trip report - thanks for writing it:goodvibes. That is a really lovely picture of your family at the end
Jo

Thank you so much - really enjoyed writing it! We do one of those photos every year in the Studios on our last day and put it as the lead photo in our album - it really cheers us up looking back at it after our trip ;)

Unfortunately, I am a teacher so we can only go during school holidays! :confused3

It was quite busy wasn't it?

It sure was! As a parent I should probably stick to school holidays too! It is so tempting price wise and crowd wise to go outside the school holidays though!

I love the photo (and album!!) Did you get the photo done in Shutterbugs? If so, can you remember how much they are? I'd love to get one of our family and a seperate one of DS.

Also - can I say, this trip report has been so fantastic, very detailed and great photos - it has REALLY got me very excited for next week :goodvibes

I love the photo (and album!!) Did you get the photo done in Shutterbugs? If so, can you remember how much they are? I'd love to get one of our family and a seperate one of DS.

Also - can I say, this trip report has been so fantastic, very detailed and great photos - it has REALLY got me very excited for next week :goodvibes

Gosh can't remember the name of the shop - it is the very first place you get to when you enter the studios building on the left side! The price starts at 15 euro for one big print or 18 euro for 2 of the same or one big and 4 small.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments - we had a ball and I hope your trip goes as well! Enjoy!

Not the hotel - I emailed guest relations in DLRP back in October when we booked saying the trip was to celebrate our daughter's 18th and was there anything special Disney could add to make the the trip more special - I got a standard response two weeks later saying they noted request and would forward to the hotel - I really wasn't expecting much so was absolutely thrilled with the response. You should perhaps do the same? it would be a lovely surprise for your wife! Best of luck and have a great trip - are you staying at the HNY? It is lovely even without extras! :cloud9:

I would love if they did something for DLP newbies :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a lovely report - you'll be totally spoiled now and not want to do anything other than Empire State!!

Thanks for posting - always cheers me up reading everyone's wonderful reports :goodvibes

Eh hi Jo! You might know me :lmao: I only found your trip report now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter