February 07', here we come!!!!!!

Right now the temp here is :eek: -1 and the wind chill is :scared1: -19 but on Friday at 11:30 I'm picking up my oldest from high school and after that the youngest at elementary school and we are :car: to WDW:jumping1:

So if you see a Mom and 2 kids in wheelchair say hi

Cindy

Hi Michigan,
I am right with you on the cold part. I live in Green Bay and it is -10 with wind chills -30 :eek: , we leave on Thurs. and can not wait to get to warmer temperatures. We will also be staying at the POP 9 - 18, maybe we will see ya there.
Yvonne

Hi Michigan,
I am right with you on the cold part. I live in Green Bay and it is -10 with wind chills -30 :eek: , we leave on Thurs. and can not wait to get to warmer temperatures. We will also be staying at the POP 9 - 18, maybe we will see ya there.
Yvonne

I'm right there with you Michigan & britt54311, I'm in "northern lower" Michigan, and it is soooooo cold. We keep getting more snow and I can't wait to go to somewhere warm. We are going Feb 19-Mar 1 and I hope we get good weather down at WDW then. :cool1:

Who are you flying with we have the same travel dates just wondering "what if we were on the same plane and not even know it":lmao:

We are flying out of DFW on Sunday, Feb. 11th at something like 7:55 am. Cheaper flight.

Maybe we will "bump" into each other. What about you? Have a great trip!

Ok, I'm leaving for work now it's only a wind chill of -17:scared1: so let me start singing hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go with only 3 1/2 more days and then we go and so hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go.:dance3:

I love when the countdown is down to less than 7 days. We start the countdown around Aug-Sept when we make the ressies so at this point all I can see is palm trees and rapid fire images of all the parks, rides, resorts, characters, animals and restaurants.

This year DW sent our toiletries to the resort ahead of us and all the packing was finished 2 days ago. We are VERY ready to leave. :cool1:

Ok, I'm leaving for work now it's only a wind chill of -17:scared1: so let me start singing hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go with only 3 1/2 more days and then we go and so hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go.:dance3:

Balmy in Westland! We were at -25 in Ann Arbor when I got up. Three days for me - this time, Thursday, I should be landing in Orlando! Between Wednesday and Thursday, we're looking at an 80 degree difference (-9 to low 70s!). Thank goodness!

Sarah

Balmy in Westland! We were at -25 in Ann Arbor when I got up. Three days for me - this time, Thursday, I should be landing in Orlando! Between Wednesday and Thursday, we're looking at an 80 degree difference (-9 to low 70s!). Thank goodness!

Sarah

Hey I'll be the one with the U of M Crocs.:cool1: I'm :drive: with my 2 kids we won't get there until Sunday morning.

its 5deg c here not as cold as you all there,:love: but 20 deg c would be so nice

abbylou6 x

Today, Monday in Canada's Capital wind chill minus 39 C, thats minus 38 f, sunday forecast for arrival in orlando 72 df, 22 c...thats a gain...of 100 f, 61 c

I've got my frozen fingers crossed that it will be nice and warm next week at WDW. Though like you said anything is an improvement!

Just 2 more days of work and then we will be heading up to the Fort Wilderness cabins! :banana: :banana:

Goin' to the princess: & pirate: party Thursday night and Universal's Mardi Gras Saturday night:cool1:

We leave next week and I am getting very nervous about illness, like everyone else here. I was at the dr. with DS-7 today. Nothing too serious, but I am starting to feel very stressed about everything going "right", packing, driving there, etc. I've planned a " Grand Gathering" for 12 of us and I am getting nervous about the things that are planned. I was told to "plan it all' , so basically I did. Just hoping all personalities and vacation styles mesh well together!

4 more sleeps!
Who am I kidding??? We are too excited to sleep. :rotfl2:
We leave Saturday morning at 4AM for the airport. I took Friday off because I will be useless at work anyways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter