February 07', here we come!!!!!!

I am getting excited and we don't leave until next saturday. We are driving from La. staying at AKL :banana: :wizard:

We leave in 25 1/2 hours! YAY!:cool1: And the last of our crew got sick last night, so I think we are good to go!!

We leave tomorrow!! Tomorrow night at this time I will be at the pirate: & princess: party!!

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :yay:

We are leaving in 3 days. I am so excited I have to mentally add on a week to our departure date because I can't take it anymore!!!!:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

2 days. I took tomorrow off work to get last minute things done.

Now, I have a horrible sinus infection, both boys are coughing with runny noses. :sad2:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us get healthy within the next 48 hours!! :scared:

2 days. I took tomorrow off work to get last minute things done.

Now, I have a horrible sinus infection, both boys are coughing with runny noses. :sad2:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us get healthy within the next 48 hours!! :scared:

Oh no i feel so bad for you...this is my worst fear, i've been worrying all week about getting sick. Everyone at work has been dragging in colds and stuff all week.:scared1: the inconsiderate bas....:scared1: well you know:scared: I'm living on vitamin C & E and doing everything but gargling with hand sanitizer:eek:

Anybody have any word on what the weather is there?

Tonight Tomorrow Sat Sun Mon

Clear, Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Partly Cloudy, Partly Cloudy
High: 75° Low: 51°
High: 75° Low: 53°
High: 71° Low: 49°
High: 73° Low: 50°
High: 77° Low: 60°

We leave tomorrow:banana:

:guilty:
We are flying out of DFW on Sunday, Feb. 11th at something like 7:55 am. Cheaper flight.

Maybe we will "bump" into each other. What about you? Have a great trip!

We are flying out of Toledo Sunday too, at 7:00 a.m. but we have a 2 hour layover in Atlanta:headache: , so you will probably get there before we do. Can't wait, only 2 days left!:hourglass And getting out of the deep freeze is a bonus.

We are flying out of DFW on Sunday, Feb. 11th at something like 7:55 am. Cheaper flight.

Maybe we will "bump" into each other. What about you? Have a great trip!
Flying out of DFW too on the 11th but have an 8:02 am flight and will arrive at MCO at 11:28

Leaving from Michigan this afternoon will get there early on the 11th.

I can't wait sunny & 77:cool1: right now we are having a heat wave it's 21:lmao:

Leaving in less than 24 hours!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I just checked in online and printed my boarding passes. :cool1:

Now to get the house cleaned.... :scared1:

It's nice coming on here with on here with other people that are excited about going to Disney!
I ask my DH if he's excited and he looks at me like i'm crazy, wonder what he'll think when I get tears in my eyes the minute I step foot on Main St. and see the Castle!!:dance3:

Have a great trip everybody:banana:

I've got the kids packed! Feels like i am taking way too much clothes. We're going for 8 nights and I really don't want to have to wash . I'm just afraid of being cold like we were last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter