***February 2019***

I was looking at weather cancellations today, since we're flying out of Minneapolis on Friday. They're expecting to cancel a lot of flights today (Tuesday) and tomorrow but then have it clear up. Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed!!

21 days!!! I remember when 300 went to 299 and I was excited about that...then it was 180...then we broke the 100's...then 60 FP day feels like yesterday...this is some of my FAVORITE time...sounds weird, but the crazy anticipation is a part of it...I almost miss it when our departure day arrives :)...well, not enough not to still get on that Jet Blue plane!

I'm the same way! The planning and anticipation almost make it feel like my trip is longer than the actual days I'll be in WDW.

Down to 16 days!! I’m at that stage when I’m daydreaming all the time and scared that something will happen to make me cancel.
Feb 15 - 22 at Kidani, I have 5 fps for FoP!

I was looking at weather cancellations today, since we're flying out of Minneapolis on Friday. They're expecting to cancel a lot of flights today (Tuesday) and tomorrow but then have it clear up. Fingers crossed.

Yep, saw that. We're flying out of Milwaukee, but not until next Tuesday so should be ok. Good luck!!!

Counting down!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!

So, what do you say when you check in to inquire if there are any upgrades available in your package price? For example, we're staying at Pop. When we check-in, do I say "do you have any pool view rooms available at this time?" How do they know I don't want to pay for the upgrade?

Any advice is welcome! :)
To be honest, it's call magic/pixie dust b/c it happens, not because we ask for it. If you want to have preferred, you'll most likely have to pay for it

Down to 16 days!! I’m at that stage when I’m daydreaming all the time and scared that something will happen to make me cancel.
Feb 15 - 22 at Kidani, I have 5 fps for FoP!
Let's keep our fingers crossed becasue we know the dice roll of winter weather and flying out :|

This is why we drive. Yeah it's a long drive but if bad weather is coming, we can head out a day early if needed.

We drive too. I told DH if it was even hinting about snowing we were heading out.

Driving did burn us though when we were in Disney while Florence decided to park herself over our home state of NC. We ended up staying a day later and still had to take an impossibly indirect route home to get around floods.

This is why we drive. Yeah it's a long drive but if bad weather is coming, we can head out a day early if needed.
Meanwhile it's almost February :flower1:

Where from? Upstate NY? My HERO! Please convince my wife and daughter :) I've been trying to convince them of a road trip for years!!! No go :/

20 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Where from? Upstate NY? My HERO! Please convince my wife and daughter :) I've been trying to convince them of a road trip for years!!! No go :/

20 DAYS!!!!!!!!!
No we're a little further south then you. About an hour north of Philly, so about 17 hours, plus breaks. We do it in 2 days. But I think our family was nomads or Gypsies in a former life

Oh and our Magic Bands are supposed to come today. DD is so excited. We ordered from Magic my band and she got Stitch. Last time we just used nail polish and glow in the dark paint, which was fun too

I was last minute tweaking fast passes for the week of the 24th and with under 30 days left there were multiple open FPs for Peter Pan, Navi, and Kilimanjaro. Im hoping this means Tps updates are wrong and it will be a quiet week. Either that or all those kids there for those camps don't know how to book FPs.

Has anyone started packing yet? I'm 11 days away and I'm thinking about starting :tongue: I'm really at a loss for how to pack though! I know i'm going to end up overpacking b/c the weather in February is so all over the place!!

Haha, my suitcases came out when I was about 50 days to go!! Had to do something after FP day :-)

I think layers are the way to plan. Your cute, short sleeve park shirts but then long sleeves to go under, a hoodie to go over, short and pants. Who knows what you'll end up needing?

Has anyone started packing yet? I'm 11 days away and I'm thinking about starting :tongue: I'm really at a loss for how to pack though! I know i'm going to end up overpacking b/c the weather in February is so all over the place!!

I'll give you my list! I took the one from WDW Prep School & tweaked it to suit my/our needs for this Feb. trip (also re-designed it :P). Keep in mind we have no kids, so I deleted that section.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• 2019 Ultimate Packing List.pdf
    275.1 KB · Views: 17
I’m 15 days out and am going to start thinking about things to bring this weekend. We went last February and it was in the 80’s, but it seems much cooler this year. I’m not sure what I’m going to bring yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter