*** February 2021 Thread ***

Anyone else becoming OBSESSED with the weather??

We arrive on the 18th but are only going to DS for dinner/shopping and our first park is MK on the 19th.....I find myself refreshing the Weather.com website (several times a day) and checking to see how the weather has changed since the last time I refreshed it... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Taking my cousin for her first trip (at 43!) and I know we could get some rain and we're prepared with ponchos, umbrellas AND shoe covers but I don't want her to have a "damp trip"! We are aware it rains daily in FL and I've warned her not to be scared but she's a little nervous! I told her with these rain percentages that could be a super quick afternoon sprinkle!

The rain on the 18th could be a downpour at DS though -I feel like every time we're there it rains! :rolleyes2

We arrive on the 18th but are only going to DS for dinner/shopping and our first park is MK on the 19th.....I find myself refreshing the Weather.com website (several times a day) and checking to see how the weather has changed since the last time I refreshed it... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Taking my cousin for her first trip (at 43!) and I know we could get some rain and we're prepared with ponchos, umbrellas AND shoe covers but I don't want her to have a "damp trip"! We are aware it rains daily in FL and I've warned her not to be scared but she's a little nervous! I told her with these rain percentages that could be a super quick afternoon sprinkle!

The rain on the 18th could be a downpour at DS though -I feel like every time we're there it rains! :rolleyes2

View attachment 555089
Yes definitely obsessing over here! We arrive on the 17th and our first park day is the 18th. I was doing the single digit happy dance yesterday :banana:

View attachment 555089

Well look at as 58% chance it won’t rain on the 18th...

Well look at as 58% chance it won’t rain on the 18th...
I appreciate the optimism but with our "rain luck" it always seems to rain when we go to DS!

I will still try to keep a glass half full aspect and think maybe that 42% chance of rain will be there and be gone before we get there at 4:30pm!

HA!

I appreciate the optimism but with our "rain luck" it always seems to rain when we go to DS!

I will still try to keep a glass half full aspect and think maybe that 42% chance of rain will be there and be gone before we get there at 4:30pm!

HA!
We arrive on Friday and I am literally checking the weather every hour too! Between the snow here in NJ and the rain in FL, I am getting nervous. But still grateful and happy to be going!! I love your glass half full thoughts! Let's all think that way for our trips.

We arrive on Friday and I am literally checking the weather every hour too! Between the snow here in NJ and the rain in FL, I am getting nervous. But still grateful and happy to be going!! I love your glass half full thoughts! Let's all think that way for our trips.
YES! maybe if we band together with our glass half full, then the bad weather will stay away! pixiedust:

and now locally, here in NC, they're staying rain/ice in the morning on Wednesday - hopefully it's all gone for us to leave Thursday mid-morning! o_O

and, you know we'd BOTH take rain in FL over snow in NJ or NC - at least the rain in FL it would mean that we'd be in FLORIDA and not home! :rotfl2:

Looks like they opened up a lot of availability at Hollywood Studios for next week!

Leaving in 11 hours! Friends we’re traveling with arrives very this afternoon and last minute booked HS, 23 minute wait for MMRR around 5pm :thumbsup2

Welp, now we are on weather (flight) watch since I live in SA, TX and it's icing down here. Our flight leaves Thursday morning, so here's hoping we get out! :worried:

2 more days!! and you KNOW I'm super excited, but now looking at the weather...

:headache:

We arrive Thursday and are heading to DS - no biggie...

and then Friday is our 1st park day and my cousin's first day at MK! and its supposed to rain....like 70% chance....all morning according to weather.com.

F a duck!

that looks to be only rainy day but I wanted her first day to be glorious, and not wet....on the upside, the temperature has slowly raised over the lats week from low 60s to 72 - which means at least it won't be rainy AND cold...

I know, I know...be glad I'm there..I know.... :crazy2::crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter