February Scrapbook Page Challenge - Show the love!

6 more pages done for me please!

Becky

Nan - you are on fire!!

25 done for me this weekend! I have 2 friends having babies I am making albums for - 1 is done! The other is getting close... I had to put scrapping Disney on hold so I could get them finished before the baby showers :)

4 more pages done today so at least I have meet my goal (and exceeded it a tad). Will try to do a couple more pages tomorrow before I head for WDW on Wednesday!
Becky

Now that things are slowing down, I'm going for 25 this month. I've already completed 2.

2 more pages done today - that will be it for me for the month!

Becky

Welcome back IowaTater!!!

I'm updated to here...

I finished up 16 more pages this week.... I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I am scrapping all day... I got PJ's life book brought back current through Feb. 2015.. :woohoo:

Tomorrow I am working on the photos of DS18 from 1999! I will catch his life book up before he comes home from college this year.... I will.. I will...

I'm not a regular poster on this forum, but I have been snowed/iced in since Tuesday. I got 40 pages done! I am all caught up! Next weekend I am starting on my grandparents' heritage album (finally!)

I'm not a regular poster on this forum, but I have been snowed/iced in since Tuesday. I got 40 pages done! I am all caught up! Next weekend I am starting on my grandparents' heritage album (finally!)

Welcome!! I will add you to the original post!! Glad to have you!!
Congrats on being caught up! That will never happen here... I'm so far behind!!!

Welcome back IowaTater!!!

I'm updated to here...

I finished up 16 more pages this week.... I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I am scrapping all day... I got PJ's life book brought back current through Feb. 2015.. :woohoo:

Tomorrow I am working on the photos of DS18 from 1999! I will catch his life book up before he comes home from college this year.... I will.. I will...

I believe you will PrincessNancy96!!

1 more page this weekend. I was hoping to do more but got caught up in cutting things from the Cameo, adding Stickles to everything and learning to use my Evolution w/ metal dies!

I finished 4 more pages this weekend and I love them... They look so good!!!

I will update on Tuesday! Keep up the good work!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter