feeling defeated

Hello friends,
Tomorrow is a big day. We are off to see the plastics team in the city, checking on her wound which is what originally brought me to this thread. A lonely day way back in 2019! I spent so much time in sadness 2019 into 2020 .. looking back now, I can smile. Even though we have more medical issues with the tumour.. we came so far. My DD living her best life and we get to be part of it. So .. a lot rides on tomorrow. Still waiting on a biopsy for the tumour.
On a heart warming moment.. my son sent me a copy of his published thesis he wrote. What he didn’t tell me .. the sweet words in his acknowledgment and dedication page. I will share a little of that here. As a bit of background.. way back to my son starting grade primary.. I would tell him .. be someone! Only fitting when he graduated university, I secretly had this phrase engraved in his ring. He was so touched. I have always told him pursue your dreams and that he is .. as he enters his final years to obtain his law degree. Sure made my heart melt today.
As we get ready for tomorrow.. please send a few prayers our way ..
Much love 💗

Attachments

• 2EFA1260-2E7E-4A59-8E93-22B35AB94511.jpeg
    2EFA1260-2E7E-4A59-8E93-22B35AB94511.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 80
  • F1B7144F-DFBD-4AA9-A40A-EC91161BFB1D.jpeg
    F1B7144F-DFBD-4AA9-A40A-EC91161BFB1D.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 64
Thank you dear Weswife! God Bless your handsome and talented son! Proud of him from afar! Tell your daughter please from me that we believe in here, love her, and more than that Jesus does! You please also take care❤️

Good day friends,

I have been a bit slack posting as I needed to absorb some of the information. As I posted we went to the city to see her team last Wednesday. Overall it was a good appointment. The plastic surgeon was impressed with the wound itself as he sees it’s slooooowly getting smaller. He made a few changes to her care plan. He did a silver nitrate treatment around the edges, she was a champ! Staring next week, he wants us to do one treatment a week at home. He tells me .. mom you got this and gives me a lesson. Friday we got the call she is scheduled for a biopsy on the tumour Sept 6 in the city. Early start to the day .. 6 am admission!!! She is the 1st case of the day 😬 I broke down and cried. It’s such a roller coaster of emotions.. I want to know and I want it down.. reality hits .. what will happen once we k ow the information. As of now it’s the fear of the unknown. There are days I completely forget about it and live like it doesn’t exist. My son leaves on Tues night, thankfully lots of ways to communicate but he has often been my rock.
Last night I go to the mail and receive a letter. WoW .. a sweet copy of all the lovely messages. I have to admit I cried as I shared it with my family. Shavonne loves listing to all the kind comments. She is a true princess after all ❤️ thanks for sharing 🤗 it actually arrived at the perfect time! Thanks for being my village .. much appreciated ❤️

God Bless all of you! So thankful to Him for this update and always that by His love and grace we might get to in a tiny way love and support all of you! Hooray that our card came :)

O/T Thank you all for your extra prayers for me. Dental not medical, praise God extra, issue going on. I am blessed to have a kind dentist. Xray next week and then options to come.

Love to all and have a good weekend!

Hello Friends,

Our world turned upside down last night. Our DD started to look unwell last night around 1030 pm. We took her to our local emergency hospital at 1 am. She has been declining since we arrived. They have done many investigations and are not sure what is making her so sick. She is responding to the treatments but can’t maintain her blood pressure. She is in critical condition and admitted to the ICU. If you believe in the power prayer … please send us one. If you don’t please send any positive vibe our way. My world is breaking…

Hello Friends,

Our world turned upside down last night. Our DD started to look unwell last night around 1030 pm. We took her to our local emergency hospital at 1 am. She has been declining since we arrived. They have done many investigations and are not sure what is making her so sick. She is responding to the treatments but can’t maintain her blood pressure. She is in critical condition and admitted to the ICU. If you believe in the power prayer … please send us one. If you don’t please send any positive vibe our way. My world is breaking…
I'm so sorry to hear this, especially when things seemed to be looking up. I can't begin to imagine what you and your family must be going through right now.

Definitely sending positive energy your way and hope her health improves. Hold tight to what gives you the strength to get through this and remember to also take care of yourself.

It’s with a broken heart… I have to share … my beautiful princess Shavonne left this world just before lunchtime today. It’s been a tough overall 32 hours and we are still in shock.. disbelief and no idea how we will navigate this journey. Thanks for the love and support we have been sent over the years in this post ❤️ if love could have saved her … we gave it our all

Attachments

• 3589A947-4D35-448D-A3B6-99845EDF8E0E.jpeg
    3589A947-4D35-448D-A3B6-99845EDF8E0E.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 73
I'll never forget her smile. I'll never your forget your and your husband's total love and dedication, Sheila. My prayers are with you both along with your son. God speed for Shavonne.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter