feeling like an oddball in LANCASTER,PA

The two bedrooms at OKW are AWESOME! We stayed in one during our last trip and it was just beautiful! Like coming home! They really do mean it when they say it! I ran into two alums from Elizabethtown on the bus home from MK one night too!

ainmama2001 said:
The two bedrooms at OKW are AWESOME! We stayed in one during our last trip and it was just beautiful! Like coming home! They really do mean it when they say it! I ran into two alums from Elizabethtown on the bus home from MK one night too!

It was incredible! My only disappointment was after six glorious days of being 'welcomed home', they then expected us to leave! What's with that? The girl CM at checkout had to hold my hand...I was about to cry! :rotfl:

:wave2: I live across the river but I'm in Park City often for my Disney fix, LOL I have hit about every sale there or in Harrisburg, getting ready for our trip.

Plus the girls love the play area and petting zoo across the street.

We have the same problem. People will look at us and say "You are going again?". Some people just don't get it!

PaulaSue said:
:wave2: I live across the river but I'm in Park City often for my Disney fix, LOL I have hit about every sale there or in Harrisburg, getting ready for our trip.

Plus the girls love the play area and petting zoo across the street.

Hello! Nice to meet you. My dd and I were just at Park City this morning. LOTS of good stuff at the Disney Store! Have fun making plans for your trip :earsgirl: Deb

What good stuff on sale at DS? I am so busy this week and weekend but maybe next week. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter