Find your 2012 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Hello Everyone!

Very excited to join the thread! My name is Shannon and I just booked our Disney Cruise for the Dec 8th Sailing on the Fantasy!

I'm a single mom, and this is my son and my 4th Disney Cruise. We started sailing when Aidan was 4, and celebrated his 5th birthday oboard the Disney Magic. He will be 13 when we set sail for this Fantasy cruise... time sure does fly by :scared1:

We look very forward to discovering all the "new" that the fantasy will offer. Meeting new friends and creating new memories.

Congrats to everyone else who has booked as well... let the fun begin!

Hello Everyone!

Very excited to join the thread! My name is Shannon and I just booked our Disney Cruise for the Dec 8th Sailing on the Fantasy!

I'm a single mom, and this is my son and my 4th Disney Cruise. We started sailing when Aidan was 4, and celebrated his 5th birthday oboard the Disney Magic. He will be 13 when we set sail for this Fantasy cruise... time sure does fly by :scared1:

We look very forward to discovering all the "new" that the fantasy will offer. Meeting new friends and creating new memories.

Congrats to everyone else who has booked as well... let the fun begin!

You can find the link to your cruise meets thread in the first post of this thead. Otherwise this thread is only for posting links to cruise meets threads to that they can be added to the first post.

thanks,

Just wondering if everyone got good price for thier staterooms on this cruise. We booked this cruise durring the second or third week they were introduced. (I can't even remember when that was) We're paying $6900 for cat. 4d 2A,2C, w/ins and 10% discount. Looked on the DCL web site today and the same cabin is $10,700 w/ins. (no OBB). Yikkes!

Just wondering if everyone got good price for thier staterooms on this cruise. We booked this cruise durring the second or third week they were introduced. (I can't even remember when that was) We're paying $6900 for cat. 4d 2A,2C, w/ins and 10% discount. Looked on the DCL web site today and the same cabin is $10,700 w/ins. (no OBB). Yikkes!

You may want to post this in the general cruise forum or on your specific cruise meet thread.

Sunshineminnie,

I have added your thread to the cruise meets list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Can anyone tell me if the Disney Cruise Credit posted on the main website. Is it real? It states that you could get the credit even if you paid your deposit.

Hi all! We are booked but working to pay off all off our debt before we go. We are 90% done so I think we will make it. This will be our sixth cruise with Disney. All was good until we met Dave Ramsey. Now we are working the plan.

Mark (GoofyFD)
Emily (EmmyT)
DD 14
DD 11

Hi all! We are booked but working to pay off all off our debt before we go. We are 90% done so I think we will make it. This will be our sixth cruise with Disney. All was good until we met Dave Ramsey. Now we are working the plan.

Mark (GoofyFD)
Emily (EmmyT)
DD 14
DD 11

You will need to post this info on the meets thread for your sailing. This thread if for posting links to meets threads. You can find the link to your meets thread in the first post. If a meets thread has not been started for your sailing please feel free to start a meets thread and then come back here a post a link for it so it can be added to the first post.

thanks

You will need to post this info on the meets thread for your sailing. This thread if for posting links to meets threads. You can find the link to your meets thread in the first post. If a meets thread has not been started for your sailing please feel free to start a meets thread and then come back here a post a link for it so it can be added to the first post.

thanks

Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter